Whatcha Eating today Tuesday 06/27/17

mmsmom
on 6/27/17 6:26 am - Woburn, MA

I look forward to 2 things - camping and the beach... ahhhhh. I never went to camp as a kid - grew up in the city, big time. My husband was a boy scout and enlightened me to the world of camping. we have a pop up, which I love and go to a state park with no frills, no motorized vehicles on the lake, bath houses, but no elec or water at the big, wooded sites. Heaven! I also love nothing more than a day at the ocean reading a good book.

B: scrambled egg with spinach, tomato and cheese

L: IDK, i'm craving a salad

D: also IDK- our schedule is totally thrown off this past month due to a family member's illness and death.... hopefully after vacation next week we can get it together.

E: walked like a madwoman yesterday but it's supposed to rain today, so idk (there's a lot of that in this post, haha)

VSG on 04/28/2014

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/17 6:35 am, edited 6/26/17 11:37 pm

Good morning! Down another pound today.

QOTD: My parents owned a cabin on Lake Michigan with two other families so we loved going there once a summer. We also went boating a lot on the Mississippi. When I was in grade school I went to "Y" camp. My parents believed in hard work, so I worked since I was 12.

We love the outdoors and camping.

I made the eggplant recipe for my husband yesterday. I didn't roll the eggplant but layered it. He loved it. Our 30th wedding anniversary is today. I have to work so we are saving up for a trip to the mountains in the Fall. He is my rock and biggest supporter!

Busy day ahead.

B: plain low fat yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, flax

L: Protein shake

D: Cuban pork, summer squash casserole

V: on track

Have a wonderful day!

Gwen M.
on 6/27/17 7:20 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Yay for Lake Michigan!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

CC C.
on 6/27/17 10:14 am

I second that! I'm looking at it now and it's beautiful!

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/17 10:37 am

You are fortunate. It is beautiful! Our cabin was near Mishicot. My dad and his buddies bought it for salmon fishing.

Rachel B.
on 6/27/17 9:00 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

My favorite place, and I think most beautiful, would be Pismo Beach. Now THAT is BEAUTIFUL!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

SallyCat
on 6/27/17 6:39 am
VSG on 10/17/16

B: coffee, yogurt, and 2 oz chicken

L: turkey taco with lettuce wrap

D: unsure - maybe Real Good Pizza or salmon

S: yogurt

I used to love summer -- swimming, horseback riding, tubing in the river. I have avoided getting in the water in my later years. I am still uneasy about showing my body, but much more willing to do so. Went swimming last weekend and it was glorious.

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

yvonnef1964
on 6/27/17 7:55 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

QOTD always look forward to summer, getting outside and going to beach. As a kid, we would go camping alot. My brother and i were in scouts so we would go to summer camp.

B spinach, orange pepper, ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D ham steak and bake beans

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and an apple

Have a good day

Erin T.
on 6/27/17 8:03 am
VSG on 01/17/17

My fever is gone! I feel much more human today, although my stomach is still not completely happy. I do feel like eating today though, which is a first in several days. I saw 156.0 this morning, woot! I'm leaving tomorrow for MD for 11 whole days! I'm going to miss Jon, but I'm happy to hang out with my BFF so much. Not looking forward to the 10-11 hours in the car though.

QOTD: I grew up on a farm (900 acres!), so our summer was swimming, the woods, 4-wheelers and dirt bikes and friends down the road. It was very much "leave after breakfast and come home before dinner". I miss those days! Now, I don't get a summer break per say but I do enjoy traveling and we have a couple of cool trips planned this summer.

B: Protein Shake

L: Going out w/ a co-worker so I'm planning on chicken breast and avocado

D: The last of the pulled pork? Or maybe eggs, we'll see how my stomach feels by then

S: Yogurt

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Kristi T.
on 6/27/17 9:57 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning everyone! I haven't been on the menu thread in a few days. Had a bad reaction to an antibiotic and feel like I have lost 3 days of my life. Feeling much better today.

QOTD-I loved coming to Montana every summer and staying with my wonderful grandparents. My cousins and I did everything in the lake and rivers that was possible to do. I feel so grateful that I was able to move here in 1997.

B-Flax & chia porridge with pumpkin seeds. Finally got away from the "healthy" granola:-)

L-Hard boiled egg and left over chicken

S-Chia tea w/vanilla protein shake

D-tbd, out to dinner before weekly Maj Jong game

W&V-fell behind on water, trying really hard to make 96oz goal today

E-Slow walk, still weak from antibiotic reaction

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy Tuesday!

Most Active
Recent Topics