Whatcha Eatin' Today? Monday, 26JUN17

Fredbear
on 6/26/17 1:38 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Home is even cleaner and in better condition than we originally thought!

Have had a parade of contractors checking everything out... painters on Saturday eradicated YELLOW from the house (ugh, people, yellow walls are disgusting, what are you thinking?), internet guy installed cable internet in the office, plumbers to bid for replacing the fridge water line and moving the laundry room lines, electrician checking out the alleged aluminium wiring pieces (yes, and it's going to cost us $3-4k to update ), and still trying to find a general contractor to remove/install ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, and new toilets.

Glad to be here, but it's really stressful living with boxes. I have a thing about being dirty (particularly my hand), so my anxiety has been high. YAY Xanax!

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Highfunctioningfatman
on 6/26/17 11:30 am
VSG on 08/29/16

A term that I have used for years in my office and now in our business is "embrace the dumpster". This motto has served me well over the years with a few minor exceptions of throwing crap out and then needed it a few days later.

Fredbear
on 6/26/17 7:33 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

I went through a minimalist phase in my 30's, thankfully. The spouse... well, not so much.

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

SallyCat
on 6/26/17 10:57 am
VSG on 10/17/16

B: yogurt and coffee

L: chicken breast and cabbage salad

D: turkey taco with lettuce wrap

S: yogurt

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

jachristmas
on 6/26/17 11:50 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Keep fighting with a sinus headache..it keeps coming and going. Then yesterday I woke up to what felt like the start of a sore throat and it's lingering today. Will be rummaging for some meds in the cabinet to keep it at bay, and up the fluids to help things move along. I'm catching up on laundry today since I ignored it over the weekend.

B ham steak and provolone

L baked chicken breast leftover from Sunday dinner

S Greek yogurt

D pork ribs and a bite of leftover baked beans

Vitamins in. Water on track. Walking today.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 6/26/17 3:15 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

Woke up to a bit of lower back pain. My mattress is really starting to not be comfortable. I'm thinking I may need to invest in a new one.

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: 3 oz deli ham with Greek cream cheese and a pickle

D: white chicken chili

S: protein bar, pork rinds.

E: none today since my back is really hurting

W&V

Cathy H.
on 6/26/17 4:44 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Hope everyone is doing better this evening! Funny you should mention mattresses, LeslieWesley! I had to break down yesterday and order a gel memory foam topper for my mattress. It cracks me up...I'm a side sleeper, and when I was SMO, my hips hurt because so much weight was pressing down on them. NOW my hips hurt because there is NO PADDING!! lol Just can't win!

Very cool and rainy here today, but enjoying the heck out of it before the July/August heat bakes the midwest!

B: Dannon L&F 80 w/Fiber One cereal, coffee w/HC

L: Swirls cheese sticks

D: Smoked pulled pork w/salad (baby leaf lettuce, grape tomatoes, zucchini, parm Italian dressing). Treating myself to a fountain Diet Dr. Pepper (with all the fizz shaken out!)

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Fredbear
on 6/26/17 7:55 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Same for me with the hips... ugh, I find myself getting onto my back now in the middle of the night.

Thankfully I don't snore! (CPAP!)

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/17 8:43 pm

I just got out of bed because I can't sleep, so uncomfortable. When I lay on my back my tailbone hits one of the springs in our bed. When I sleep on my side I have to tuck a pillow underneath. My husband and I both have a CPAP.

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/17 7:57 pm

Si i had my surgery on Thursday. My surgeon said I could start soft foods today so I gave it a shot.

B: peach lite and fit Greek yogurt & premier protein shake 1 oz each

s: peppermint tea

D: 2 oz peach Greek lite and fit yogurt.

i've had a hard time getting in more than 24 oz of water trying to sip all day. Got an infusing pitcher today and pu****ermelon and grapes in it to try tomorrow.

Came home on oxygen and it ran out while I was at the store - that was rough. But I have gotten in 2100 steps today- trying to creep up the steps each day! Hopefully off of oxygen by my post op visit on July 5!

Most Active
Recent Topics