Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday, 6/25/2017

Gwen M.
on 6/25/17 7:43 am
VSG on 03/13/14

It depends on what I'm in the mood for, but I don't normally like fajitas, so I don't normally get them - even though that's what everyone always recommends! I tend to get tacos and eat the innards. I like fish tacos since I don't cook fish at home most of the time. Sometimes there's just a steak or chicken dish and I'll go for that. Depends on if it's mexican or tex-mex I guess.

Yesterday was a great day for me. My most productive and braining day since my surgery and I'm starting to feel like myself again I think. I even slept SUPER well for about 5 hours last night, once I made the house colder. So yay! I'm hoping this week will be a fantastic week.

Today Lance and I are heading out to see Cars 3 and I've got school work and Skyping with my mom planned.

1: protein shake
2: protein shake
3: whatever the guys figure out. Last night they made chicken parmesan which was great. (I made a HUGE batch of chicken cutlets pre-op, breaded and sautéed them up and then froze them. So all they had to do was thaw, put in baking dish, cover with sauce and cheese and bake. Super easy for them, delicious for all of us.)

liquid and vites: on track! Yesterday I failed completely so I took the time to set up my pills in my pill container for the first time since surgery so that I'll stay on track reliably.
exercise: hopefully a walk if I finish everything I need to finish? I didn't get to take one yesterday because of school.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 6/25/17 10:05 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

B spinach, yellow pepper, ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D ham steak and bake beans

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and an apple

E try to take a bike ride if it doesn't rain and walking to get my steps in.

Cathy H.
on 6/25/17 11:59 am, edited 6/25/17 6:11 am
VSG on 10/31/16

I wish I wasn't so tired on my day off, darnit, I got things to do around here! lol

Cecilia, I go to eat Mexican a lot with my friends. I usually get either the fajitas with no beans or rice and no tortillas, some kind of fish or shrimp dish, but last time they had an amazing chicken breast topped with cheese and chorizo. I always ask for no beans or rice, but sauteed or mixed veggies instead. Don't forget the guacamole and sour cream!!!

Got a great deal on petite sirloins, so it's steak day!

B: Dannon L&F 80 w/Fiber One, coffee w/HC

L: Sirloin steak, guacamole

D: Sirloin steak w/salad (baby leaf lettuce, zucchini, grape tomatoes, parm Italian dressing)

Water and vites on track

E: Who knows

EDITED TO ADD: Turns out I'm having smoked pulled pork (already cooked and in the fridge) instead of the steaks. Too stinking tired to cook lol

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Rachel B.
on 6/25/17 4:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I'm outing myself.

I have had a super hard time the last two days. I'm totally off the rails. I don't know why. I don't know where it's coming from. But I am just not in my right mind. Tomorrow is back on track with exercise and food. I've got everything I need. Just gotta jump start my brain again...

That is all!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

CC C.
on 6/25/17 5:27 pm

Outing yourself is a good thing! You can do this... You OWN the jumper cables

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/17 5:53 pm, edited 6/27/17 12:42 am

Agree with Cecily. I always enjoy your posts and missed seeing you as of late, Rachel. Rein yourself back in and get back on track. Post your menu tomorrow and follow it ... you can do it! I have crap eating days too. One day of eating on plan will boost your motivation and confidence big time. By the way you look amazing in your new pic.

jachristmas
on 6/25/17 5:38 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Late but I made it. The rain is back today. The Mexican place we go to has some great dishes that always leave me with leftovers. My 2 faves are pollo ranchero (grilled chicken breast covered in red sauce and cheese) or brochetas del Mar (basically kabobs of shrimp, chicken, peppers and onions). The funniest thing happened this morning. I was getting dressed for church and my husband walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom..he looked at me kinda funny and said I think you need to get some new underwear they are getting rather baggy, lol. I've replaced so many things, just haven't gotten around to those yet..so we have been making fun of my "parachute panties" today..it really is the little things!

B premier shake

L chicken thigh and a bite of homemade baked beans

D chicken thigh

Vitamins in. Water, ok but I really need more. Honestly been kinda lazy today.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 6/26/17 12:00 am
VSG on 08/29/16

Another interesting thing. Your underwear may not fit right even in a correct size. With my missing booty (keep an eye on milk cartons, "have you seen this ass?") my clothes fit completely different. After many searches for a better fig leaf, I had to give up. I'm in the smallest mens size, that doesn't fit right, because I refuse to wear Lego Batman underwear or feel creepy in the boys section of Wally World.

Most Active
Recent Topics