All Confirmed for admission - becoming very real .........

ShirlAus
on 6/21/17 6:37 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Just off the phone from the admissions nurse, ticked off all the boxes

I am going in at 7am Monday and will be the first sleeve after 2 Gastroscopy's on other patients. Have been told I should be back in my room by 11.30am - 12.00

Have been getting organised and still feeling calm and prepared but this did kick things up a gear. I think my anxiety will build over this coming weekend and I am planning to just take it slowly and try to be as grounded and calm as I can.

I know this is the best thing I can do for my health and wellbeing and no regrets

Hoping this is the case once I clear the first few weeks (expect they will rough and prepared for that)

Wahoooooo

Shirley

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/17 2:20 pm

Great news, your really close! when your anxiety does build up come here to talk it through, i have a few worries but trying to keep it in check and focus and facts and reality its hard lol :)

ShirlAus
on 6/22/17 2:58 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thank you so much

This community is great - you will also do great and your surgery is coming up fast too

Look forward to sharing results :)

SusiePlus2Slim
on 6/22/17 7:37 am

So excited for you!!

Can't wait until it's me waiting on admission!! Will be praying for you!

ShirlAus
on 6/22/17 2:59 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thanks so much Susie :)

When is yours scheduled?

SusiePlus2Slim
on 6/23/17 7:08 am

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get it scheduled because I still have to get the required psych eval and sleep study and my insurance won't cover it because my deductible has not been met :(. But....I am patiently waiting and working to make the $$ to get this on track. I am so excited and anxious to get this rolling!

ambec0308
on 6/22/17 8:01 am - AL
VSG on 06/28/17

Can't wait to see you rock this. I know you are going to do well.

Lap band 5/2010 lost 37 lbs regain 22.

5/19/17 Surgery consult 201.6 lbs

6/15/17 approved by insurance(started liquid diet) 194.7lbs

6/28/17 Surgery weight 184.4

ShirlAus
on 6/22/17 2:59 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Looking forward to running the race together - as you are 2 days behind me :)

Good luck with the prep

little_a
on 6/22/17 9:29 am
VSG on 06/13/17

It'll be great. No worries at all. I regretted it the day I was stuck in the hospital bed, where I couldn't drink water. And then when I could, felt such horrible gas pains but the next day I was feeling great and I love that I did this. The early regrets are just head stuff. You are going to do great. Yay health!!

A

ShirlAus
on 6/22/17 3:01 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

I have tried to prepare myself for the rough start after surgery but guess it will be just taking one day at a time and realising everyone is different in what they experience.... the main thing is the reason we do this. To be healthier and thats what I will try and focus on to get me through the rougher patches

:)

Most Active
Recent Topics