Need water ideas

Yuri445
on 6/20/17 9:32 pm
VSG on 05/18/17

From my experience I don't find anything wrong with artificial sugar. I'm not diabetic and sometimes my body does need the sugar. I put it into my plain yogurt to give it some favor. I was told by my dietician that I can use artificial sugar so that's what I'm sticking to. Although, I would recommend adding sweet fruits to favor things like yogurt.

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/17 6:39 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

I throw any type of herbal tea with hibiscus in it in cold water and let it sit for 30+min. It turns the water a pleasant red and has a light citrus taste. Celestial seasonings berry blends all rely heavily on hibiscus, so I often use those.

odie
on 6/21/17 12:31 pm
RNY on 05/26/14

I use Mio. I used to love plain water but since my surgery, 2 years ago, plain water hurts to drink for some reason!

To Thine Own Self Be True!!

Yuri445
on 6/21/17 5:35 pm
VSG on 05/18/17

I also used to love drinking plain water. But now it has to be super cold. I can't drink room temperature or even refrigerated water. It has to have ice cubes to make it super cold. It is so weird because I'm usually freezing after drinking it. But that's the only way I can actually drink it so I'm stuck with it until it changes again.

Most Active
Recent Topics