Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 6/17/2017

Rachel B.
on 6/17/17 8:37 am, edited 6/17/17 11:17 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Enjoy your BBQ party, Cecily!

I read this post at 6:30 and felt like I should get up and go to the gym. Then I went back to sleep. The kids never let me sleep in... Yesterday was a good day. Trying to get myself moving

AM: Vanilla PP with SF Torani black cherry syrup

AM: English Breakfast Tea

B: Steak

S: yogurt

D: Chicken, cottage cheese & chipotle hummus

Water & Vites

E: Treadmill & Elliptical

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/17 8:59 am

Good Morning! Have a great time at your BBQ, Cecily. Sending "good vibes" that you accomplish everything you want to. You can do it!

Leslie, hoping your tailbone feels better. I have to sit on a pillow on my office chair. Never knew my tailbone existed prior to surgery. My bones in general, are kind of freaking me out. Washing my hands and feeling bones, so weird.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Debating on "hot chicken" when I get there or eating before. I know what I should do. Hot, steamy, weather ... I'll take it. Being from the North, I wallow in it.

Buried 2 baby Brown Thrashers yesterday. They fell out of their nest and died. Thankfully for the mother one baby is alive. Picked my first eggplant and summer squash. Will be giving a ton away this year ... love to garden.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

B: Protein Shake

L: Protein Shake (Chike, delivered just in time)

D: Undecided

S: yogurt/berries

E: water jogging, water exercises

Kristi T.
on 6/17/17 10:07 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I think making a whole meal for 25 people is another example of a NSV Cecily! Have fun at your BBQ!

I am convinced summer is skipping my part of Montana this year. My flowers are drowning and my strawberries are limp from lack of sun:-)

B-Greek yogurt w/chia seed mix

L-Hard boiled egg and string cheese

S-Chai tea w/vanilla protein shake

D-Left over hamburger patties and veggie

W&V-on track

E-Mow the wet lawn(it's taller than my dog)& hike with dog later today

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

Gwen M.
on 6/17/17 10:23 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Lance and I went out to see a movie at 11:30pm last night, so I didn't get up until 11:30am today! I wouldn't have even considered seeing a movie if we didn't have those new reclining chairs, but it was okay. Although I was super cold. We're seeing another movie today and I'm taking a blanket :P I even managed to use the bathroom at the theater which is no small feat considering the compression garments post-op are pretty intense. I also took my cane so I could have a visual cue for people to steer clear.

Today I weighed myself. I know I'm still filled with fluid as evidenced my by HUGEly swollen feet, but I was still at my lowest weight ever which is awesome. I'm also feeling more independent and useful every day. :)

I can't remember if I mentioned this yesterday or not, but I don't have a lot of desire to eat and due to the abdominal tightening my stomach doesn't really have space to expand when I do eat. So it's protein shakes and yogurt for me.

1: protein shake

2: protein shake

3: yogurt and maybe a piece of bonchon chicken!

liquid and vites: all good. The only surgery things I'm still taking are arnica, stool softener, and occasional Tylenol with Codeine for cough

exercise: nope

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Fredbear
on 6/17/17 11:41 am, edited 6/17/17 8:33 am
VSG on 11/29/16

T-minus 3 days until we move into our forever home!

B: 4 oz cottage cheese

S: protein shake

L: spouse wants to try some fancy pancake place, so I'm guessing I'll have bacon/eggs/meat/whatever EDIT: chicken salad wrap and 1 oz. fruit - and a tiny taste of pancake

S: protein shake

D: Mexican!

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

jachristmas
on 6/17/17 1:59 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Well my son's party at chuck e cheese was a success, for the kids and me! They had so much fun and I stayed on plan and kept away from the pizza, chocolate cake, and ice cream. It wasn't always easy..that pizza looked good..but totally not worth sabotaging my hard work.

B premier shake

L deli turkey slices and cheddar cheese with spicy mustard

D rotisserie chicken breast and a spoonful of baked beans

S Greek yogurt (the black cherry one is very dessert like, reminds me of cherry vanilla ice cream, so that's my treat for this evening and it will finish out my protein for the day)

Vitamins in. Water, catching up. Exercise, running behind all the kiddos in chuck e cheese and probably some pool time later.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Cathy H.
on 6/17/17 6:10 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Good luck on you BBQ, Cecily!!

Finally, a day off tomorrow!! I'm one tuckered out ole' gal! Humidity was killer today, hope it drops a little tomorrow.

B: Carbmaster yogurt w/Fiber One cereal, coffee w/heavy cream

L: Pepperoni w/Swirls cheese sticks

D: Bacon...with bacon lol

Water and vites on track

E: Walking

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Most Active
Recent Topics