Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, 6/13/2017

CC C.
on 6/13/17 6:06 am

Summer with my family at the lake is going to be a challenge foodwise... We went out to lunch yesterday and I split a sandwich with my dad's wife, but I have no idea caloriewise what I ate. Then we went to a neighbor's for drinks and snacks and I had trouble resisting the snacks (cheese, crackers, salami), then had dinner, but forgot to weigh/measure my food. What I ate in snacks, should have been considered my dinner!

I've been at the same weight for a week. It may be a stall or a stair-step before another drop, but it feels more like I'm not in as much control as when I'm by myself... Today I'm on my own and hope to regroup.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - taco salad

D - taco salad

S - protein shake

Erin T.
on 6/13/17 6:35 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Had a doctors appointment this morning and my BP was 104/56. This was the second really low reading, so I guess it's not a fluke. I always prided myself on being the fat person who didn't have high BP, but maybe 120/80 was high for what my body was supposed to be. Now if I could just get my HR during workouts to follow suit!

Also; a little funny - the nurse comes in and says "You've lost 7lbs since you were here two weeks ago. Have you been sick? That's a lot of weight loss!". Nope, just that pesky surgery doing its job.

B: Dannon L&F w/ PB2 and Babybel

L: Turkey, laughing cow and cheese

D: Shrimp and tomato w/ mayo

S: Premier Protein, Jerky, and Popcorn (loving Live Love Pop)

E: Upper body w/ my trainer

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/17 6:49 am

I can relate to your day yesterday, Cecily! Keep moving forward with your plan and forget about yesterday. Today is a brand new day. You got this!

Amazing what therapy can do. Feel great today and ready to tackle the day. Love the hot, steamy, summer, weather!

B: protein shake, Align, Miralax, Benefiber (finally a regime that keeps me regular daily)

L: bacon, egg, spinach

D: cold shrimp

S: coffee, Premier Protein

E: water jogging

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 6/13/17 7:07 am
Revision on 03/14/18

I didn't hit my water goal yesterday since I had a lot going on and the scale was back up almost a pound. Already well on my way to making it today though. I hate the 1-2 pound fluctuations when I don't make the water goal for the day.

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: 3oz deli ham with whipped Greek cream cheese and pickle

D: Cuban pulled pork

S: protein bar

E: prolly hit the gym since it's gonna be raining today

W&V

Stacy_WLS
on 6/13/17 7:17 am

Summer and events definitely make making good choices a bit harder.

I meal prepped on Sunday before I went to a wedding. I'm glad I did b/c yesterday they had pizza and cake at lunch for work. I indulged this weekend at several events, so I really didn't want to start the week out with pizza and cake. My salad was tasty and didn't make me feel sleepy. So that was good.

I'm still totally dragging -- not enough sleep after the wedding and our AC went out yesterday so sleeping last night was tough. It should be back on tonight, so I'm hoping to catch up on sleep.

Food today:

B - fit frappe & coffee

L - salad w/ steak

S - yogurt w/ berries, protein shake

D - either tacos or leftover thai

S - cottage cheese

E - crossfit

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

sgg1002
on 6/13/17 8:43 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! The "stress monster" is a little less prevalent today, thank goodness, due to talking with a friend last night and her encouraging deep breathing. It works! :) But since I concentrated so much on that yesterday, I lost out on my water intake past 40 oz and I can relate to your situation, Lesley. Needless to say, I am back on the water wagon today and going to get in 64 plus, no matter what! Support group tonight and looking forward to sharing. This is a tough road, no matter what kind of "easy way out" some folks thing we take by having WLS.

B: Bananas and cream, coffee

L: 2 1/2 oz smoked ham, 1 reduced mozzarella cheese stick, triple zero mixed berry greek yogurt

D: 3 oz mesquite pork loin, 1/3 c 1% cottage cheese, 1/4 c. splenda sweetened strawberries

Water, exercise, vites/supplements: working on it!

Kristi T.
on 6/13/17 10:36 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Sounds like everyone is pretty busy this week! Sometimes I think it's better for me to be busy, keeps my mind occupied! I am so ready to get back to work June 24th!

I had to be honest with myself and admit that I let sugar creep back into my life. So, I am detoxing off of it again as of today.

B-Hard boiled egg and 2 slices bacon

L-Orgain chocolate shake

S-1/4 cup cottage cheese w/avocado

D-Out to dinner tonight before weekly Maj Jong game..grilled fish??

W&V-going to hi****er goal 96oz today!

E-extra long walk with dog

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

CC C.
on 6/13/17 10:46 am

Admitting something isn't working for you is the first step, right? I'm right there with you!

Kristi T.
on 6/13/17 10:51 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

It sure is Cecily, thank you!

Rachel B.
on 6/13/17 10:41 am, edited 6/13/17 1:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

OY! I don't envy you not being in full control of diet, Cecily. I don't think I could handle that right now. Yesterday I didn't get all the activity I would have liked to have gotten. But once I did my leg workout, it was over. My trainer wanted to switch up and give me something new. It was all body weight activities - no weights. I did squats, lunges, kicks, etc. He had me do one exercise starting on my knees, step on one foot then the other, while staying in a squat, then back down on my knees. Over and over and over again. I did laps around the kitchen island while my salsa chicken was cookin. Ended up with 8777 steps yesterday. Got some make up the rest of the week. I told my trainer one of my old work friends called me skinny. He said, "You're not skinny. You're LEAN." I like that!!!

Yesterdays #'s: Calories-930, Fat-39.5g, Fiber-2.7g, Carbs-23.4g, Sodium-1279.6mg, Protein-121.7g, Water-2415ml. Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 38% from fat and 52% from protein.

AM: Espresso, Vanilla PP, SF Torani Peppermint

BR: Salsa chicken with cheese, sour cream & salsa

S: 2 L&F coconut vanilla

D: Salsa chicken with cheese, sour cream & salsa

Water & Vites

Treadmill & kitchen

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics