Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday 6/8/17

Rachel B.
on 6/8/17 8:32 am, edited 6/8/17 4:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Back to the grind... I will be so glad to be done with this assignment at the end of the month. I'm working with a group out of Cedar Rapids. Most of the folks are good, salt of the earth peeps. The admin are wound so tight they squeak when they walk. At least I can hear them coming...

AM: Espresso, Vanilla Premier Protein, SF Torani Peppermint

Brunch: Chicken, Cottage cheese, hummus (gotta get something new to eat)

S: yogurt

D: Sausage & two ladies AA eggs

s: root beer and Lg chocolae mint gelato

The Mummy is worth seein!

Water & Vites

WALK

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

sgg1002
on 6/8/17 8:51 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hey everybody! Work week is almost wrapping up! YAY! Little nervous today, as I have my 6 month follow up and blood work with my Bariatric office. Praying they are good levels and the team is satisfied with my slower progress in the past 3 months. Slowly but surely......

B: Banana Cream Triple Zero greek yogurt, coffee with French vanilla sugar free creamer

S: 3 special dark miniatures (I KNOW I KNOW.....>>>>>We are battling new phone systems at our customer service call center at work and all of us are struggling with it.....some troublemaker co-worker brought in 4 bags of diff type chocolate for all of us menopausal women to help "cope",they said. If nothing else, it just proves to me that I have a "monkey on my back" that I am going to have to fight every day going forward. I can only tell myself that I must make better choices tomorrow.)

L: turkey dog, 1/3 cup turkey chili

D: 4 oz hamburger steak, broiled, with onion, spinach salad

Water, exercise and vites in. Need to do extra water because of blood draw.

jachristmas
on 6/8/17 10:07 am
VSG on 12/14/16

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today..June in SC and in the 70's with a lovely breeze..gonna take advantage of this rare weather!

B unjury shake (some sample packs of unflavored left from liquid stage..need to use them up since they expire soon) I mixed with a cup of fairlife skim milk and SF chocolate syrup and got protein chocolate milk..tasty!

L tuna pouch..or did I grab a salmon pouch?..protein though!

S Greek yogurt

D roasted chicken breast with stuffing/gravy and peas for the boys (Thanksgiving in June?? lol)

Vitamins in and water on track. Managed a 3 mile walk yesterday, shooting for the same today..maybe more since its so nice out!

Arjeffries
on 6/8/17 11:09 am
VSG on 01/27/16

Back from a week of camping at the lake. Have to go back to work tonight. Yuck! I hate nights but it works best with all the kids. I only gained .2 ounces while I was at the lake and I ate A LOT of junk while dealing with my overly critical mother saying things like, " No wonder, you were so fat. You're eating junk. You're gonna get fat again! Quit eating those cookies. Should you be eating that popcorn and bread? You're not supposed to eat that. Are you really going to where a bathing suit with all your loose skin?" When she wasn't complaining about what I was eating, she would say ,"That's all you're gonna eat. I cooked a big meal and we're going to have leftovers. You need to eat more. You didn't eat enough." Sheesh lady, make up your mind! I would just smile and say, "I am on vacation. I am happy where I am at and my Dr. is very happy where I am at, weight wise. I've lost 130 lbs. and I still have a way to go but I will do it in my own time and my own way." Mothers- the reason psychotherapy was invented. On a happy note, I joined the YMCA and I can't wait to start using the gym. The kids are really excited to go.

B 3 ounces new York strip

L 1.25 cup lima beans

S1.25 cups lima beans

D premier protein with coffee

S 4 ounces cherries

S 1 ounce Colby cheese/100 grams grapes

S tuna pouch/ hash browns

E will walk at work tonight probably around 15000 steps

W 70 ounces so far

Vitamins taken/Total calories 1009

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 6/8/17 3:52 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

My stomach decided that today of all days cause its my birthday, that it wanted to be upset all day. Im not sure why, but just one of those super restrictive feeling days. Even some of my normal amounts of food just was too much today so far. And it decided to throw a little nausea in there as well to top it off. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and it should be better by then.

B: 4 oz plain greek yogurt with bran buds, 1/2 cup coffee

L: 2 oz grilled chicken

D: 1/2 of a bunless burger

S: need to get more protein in today but its lacking so protein bar and/ or shake

E: rest day

W&V

Cathy H.
on 6/8/17 6:13 pm, edited 6/8/17 11:15 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Had an awesome day at work today. Thursdays are "Throw Back Thursday" theme at camp. I wore an 80s outfit, it was so much fun. Would never have attempted it in the old days. (Shirt was way too big, need to get a smaller size and I cut the neck too big, too lol) Every day is an adventure.

B: Dannon L&F 80 Greek yogurt w/10g Fiber One cereal, coffee w/heavy cream

L: Egg salad, chicken salad, cherry tomatoes

D: Ham and Cheese Heads Swirl cheese sticks

Water and vites on track

E: Walking

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 6/9/17 5:48 am

How cute do you look?! Love it!

Cathy H.
on 6/9/17 5:51 am
VSG on 10/31/16

LOL Thanks, Cecily! Having a blast!

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Most Active
Recent Topics