Whatcha Eating VSGers? Wednesday, 6/7/2017

Kristi T.
on 6/9/17 9:16 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I agree, catch the weirdness now:-)

Kristi T.
on 6/7/17 10:30 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

OUCH Cecily, gravel hurts! The only positive is that you have far less weight on you when you fell. Take care of that knee and finger. Maybe soak in a little Epsom salt tonight.

Absolutely beautiful day here today. Supposed to be 88 degrees this afternoon, yea!

B-Yogurt

L-Left over pork and cottage cheese

S-Protein shake

D-Enchilada casserole(minus the tortilla for me:-)

W&V-on track

E-Yard work and walk with dog this evening.

Have a great day!

Erin T.
on 6/7/17 10:34 am
VSG on 01/17/17

You guys! I'm in the 150's! NORMAL BMI and below my Bari Center's goal for me! This is the promise land! Now, let us return to our regularly scheduled programming and keep losing, shall we? Under 15lbs to my goal!

It's finally nice here and I finally go to go back to the gym after being sick for a few days. It was a hard run, but I made record time and record distance and I feel great now! I set a goal to run 16 miles from now until July 1st. We'll see if I can make it!

B: Dannon L&F and Babybel

L: Smoked salmon w/ laughing cow and 1oz of veggies

D: Baked salmon w/ 1oz of veggies

S: Premier Protein & Guacamole (increasing fat seems to have done me well). Had jerky in the plan too, but I just don't need a morning snack and keep blowing it.

I'm around 650 calories again today. It's funny how hard it is to add when you're eating right and using your restriction!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Kristi T.
on 6/7/17 10:43 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Congratulations Erin, that's wonderful!!!

CC C.
on 6/7/17 12:24 pm

Yahooooo!!

jachristmas
on 6/7/17 10:38 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Take care Cecily..I find I am much more clumsy now and I didn't think that was possible, lol. I am forever tripping, banging, or bruising something it seems.

B premier shake

L last chipotle chicken breast (note to self, prep more of this..yum)

S Greek yogurt

D spaghetti and meatballs..noodles for the fellas and I may do some zoodles or a spaghetti squash for me..or may just have some meaty sauce

Vitamins in. Water looking good. Already had a 1 mile walk..may go more but the rain is here to stay the rest of the day, so might opt for a walking dvd and add in some time on the rower.

sgg1002
on 6/7/17 10:52 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hey everyone! Happy Hump Day! Everybody take it careful and easy out there! I woke up with a bruise a couple days back and not even sure where it came from. Maybe one of the dog transports I did last weekend as a couple dogs were bigguns' (over 90 lbs) and scared at the vet, so they kept jumping up on me to "save them". :)

B: Bananas and Cream Premier in coffee

S: 2% reduced fat string cheese, 6 unsalted raw almonds

L: turkey dog, 1/3 c. turkey chili

D: going to Ruby Tuesday's (a chain restaurant) to celebrate MIL's birthday. Think I will have the Chicken Fresco and small side salad

Exercise: 40 mins walking

Water: 64 oz or bust

Vites/Supplements: switched over to a Costco brand calcium tablet and it's huge compared to the calcium citrate petites that Sam's club carries. :(

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/17 10:56 am
VSG on 03/28/17

B: premier protein

L: smoked salmon and 1oz Camembert

D: chicken breast

S: quest bar

OutsideMatchInside
on 6/7/17 11:08 am
VSG on 07/15/15

It is 1pm, I haven't started eating yet so today is already rocky.

B: Cream Cheese Pancakes, Coffee Canadian Bacon

L: Burger

2nd L: Baby Spinach

D:Burger

2nd Dinner: Polish Sausage

Snacks: Coffee

HW:370 Weight at First Consult: 365 Surgery 7/15/2015 Weight:358 CW: 187 Previous Clothing Size: 28/30 Current Clothing Size: 8/10

Rachel B.
on 6/7/17 7:29 pm, edited 6/7/17 12:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

LORD! I agree on the hot bath with epsom salt, Cecily! Cathy, glad the knees are feeling better. CONGRATS ERIN!

Seems like a banner day for all!

I called off work this morning to spend the day with my folks. It's their 48th anniversary. I took them to see Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. Mom and I sang almost all the way through, and we all shared caramel corn. We have this awesome theater here called Roadhouse. A lot of towns have similar places-big leather recliners and full service bar/restaurant. It's great because your seats are reserved, the seats are cheaper than traditional theaters, and the menu is not any pricier than going to a regular restaurant. I'm going to the first showing of The Mummy tomorrow night...

AM: Espresso with Premier protein vanilla & SF Torani Peppermint

BR: Caramel Corn at the movie- 2 to 3 cups

L: Chicken Breast, cottage cheese & sriracha hummus

S:2/3 Clear premier protein

Gotta eat something else cos I've only had 472 calories and it's bedtime. But I'm not hungry. Maybe I'll just have an RTD PP.

Water & Vites

E: Elliptical & Treadmill=6 miles and Arm day from

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics