Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 6/5/17

Erin T.
on 6/5/17 5:07 am
VSG on 01/17/17

I'm still feeling like crud this morning, so I took a sick day from work. Fever and a sore throat, but given what the kids have there's a promise of congestion and a cough too! Woo hoo! (or not)

B: Dannon L&F w/ PB2 and a Cabot Cheese Square

L: Boneless/skinless chicken thigh and the last of the fajita veggies

D: Chuck eye steak and a couple strawberries

S: Premier Protein and maybe some jerky

E: None today, because I'm sick.

I've been trying to increase calories to 700 per day and it's way harder than I'd imagine it would be! Right now I'm day is planned at 540, so we'll see what I can do.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

CC C.
on 6/5/17 5:32 am

Sorry you're sick, Erin! Fevers and sore throats are miserable.

Still chopping dead stuff off bushes and weeding here. And then moving out outdoor furniture from the barn if it's not too heavy for me to do solo.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - chicken salsa verde

D - chicken salsa verde

S - protein shake

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 6/5/17 6:41 am
Revision on 03/14/18

Just another normal Monday here. Gonna try and keep my calories a bit tight today and protein up as much as possible today. Want a good weigh in tomorrow morning at my follow up appointment.

B: 4 oz plain Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup bran buds, coffee

L: 4 oz grilled chicken

D: taco casserole

S: protein bar, maybe also protein shake to get my protein at 100 grams if needed

E: swimming

W&v

Stacy_WLS
on 6/5/17 7:45 am

Well I have decided it is time to crack down on my food. I was super focused Dec - Feb and had great results. I was lax March - May and rebounded a bit but not too my Dec weight. I'd like to get back down another 10 - 15 lbs and reset there. I think life will always have tight and loose times. This might be a hard time to refocus as it is wedding season and I have 2 events coming up this weekend, but if I let that stuff be an excuse I'd be 290 again so here goes.

B - fit frappe & coffee

L - chicken & salad + run

S - yogurt w/ strawberries, protein shake

D - leftover thai + grill chicken & brussel sprouts

S - cottage cheese & blue berries

E - run @ lunch & crossfit afterwork

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

mmsmom
on 6/5/17 8:02 am - Woburn, MA

B: english muffin with peanut butter

S: corn bread

L: idk

D: chicken breast, peppers and onions

E: IDK, rainy here

L/V good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Rachel B.
on 6/5/17 8:07 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Back to the Monday grind on the 'puter all day... I am determined to put in my full steps at the gym today. I am going to try to get up and walk in the kitchen when I have no shows today as well.

Yesterdays #'s: Calories-779, Fat-20.8g, Fiber-8g, Carbs-51.5g, Sodium-994.2mg, Protein-103.1g, Water-2001.4ml. Daily Calorie Composition: 26% from carbs, 23% from fat and 51% from protein.

After Friday, I didn't have much of a hankering for food this weekend.

AM: Espresso, Vanilla Premier Protein, SF Torani Peppermint

Br: Chicken Breast, hummus, cottage cheese

LS: Yogurt

D: Steak

Water & Vites

E: Abs, Treadmill, Elliptical

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 6/5/17 9:07 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Sorry you are not feeling well Erin, hopefully it will move through your system fast!

Not much going on today, a routine appointment with my pain clinic then off to get the groceries I was supposed to get yesterday.

B-Yogurt w/granola

L-Protein shake

S-ham

D-tbd

W&V-on track

E-Walk the dog. Going to start doing some step exercises with the benches on the trail I use.

Have a wonderful Monday!

jachristmas
on 6/5/17 9:43 am
VSG on 12/14/16

That nasty cold/sinus is gone and we are enjoying some much anticipated pool time around here..at least until the rain starts later.

B premier shake

L chipotle chicken breast

S Greek yogurt

D chipotle chicken breast

Vitamins in. Water on track. Exercise: Pool!

Donna L.
on 6/5/17 12:47 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Doing predominately animal protein only this week. IF until 2p.

Meal 1: protein shake (30g)

Meal 2: 4oz beef sirloin steak

Meal 3: 4oz beef sirloin steak

Total: ~760 kcal

That puts me at 89-91ish grams for the day. Made a high fat/high protein frittata last night, so I'll have a small piece if I am hungry before I resume my IF fast at ten - will add 100 calories (I cut the pieces small).

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

sgg1002
on 6/5/17 12:56 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi guys! Missed everyone last week during my staycation. :) Got lots of rescue things done, but not a lot of house work things. Oh well, there is always this week to get some other stuff in. I was glad to report no WEIGHT GAIN, even though I went out to dinner a couple of nights when I was off and had a fat free frozen yogurt cone for a treat! I am getting a bit worried when I see folks only doing between 500-700 calories. I am 6 months out and getting in 850-1000 no problem. I have my 6 month blood work and apt this Thursday, so I'll definitely run it by my nutritionist and doctor on whether or not I am eating too many calories. I really want to take off this other 50 lbs in the next 6 months to reach my goal by 1 year out.

B: Bananas Premier/Coffee/Peach

S: Triple Oikos Peach yogurt

L: 3 oz roast beef, 1/3 c. 1% cottage cheese

D: 3/4 c. turkey chili/ 1/3 c. 2% Mexican shredded cheese

S: couple of strawberries, topped with 2 T. 1% cottage cheese

Water/Exercise/Vites and Supplements will all be in by 9pm! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics