Whatcha eating today VSGers? Saturday, 6/3/2017

Kristi T.
on 6/3/17 9:31 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Woke very early this morning to an extremely busy neighborhood! Lots of dogs barking, families and tourists. We have numerous Airbnb homes in our neighborhood, so there is always a lot of tourists walking about. Then winter comes and it's empty and quiet again.

B-Yogurt and power seed mix

L-Orgain protein shake

S-tbd

D-Nacho bar at graduation party, no chips:-)

W&V-on track

E-Yard work and hike with dog.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Donna L.
on 6/3/17 9:48 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I have time off. What will I do with myself?!

IF today. I started chair yoga today. I need a knee replacement, but the chair lets me work around it. Holy crap this stuff is hard even with the chair. props to you, instagram yoga people.

Meals: protein shake, 4oz pulled chicken, bone marrow bones for dinner! Haven't decided on my 50g of protein for tonight yet. Possibly curried beef? Either harissa beef or curry beef... we will be spontaneous! Beef is already defrosting and the meal is planned though.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Cathy H.
on 6/3/17 11:32 am, edited 6/3/17 4:34 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Lord get me through the next few days! Don't see my orthopod for cortisone shot until Wed afternoon, but my left knee feels like someone took a baseball bat to it! If it weren't for my pain meds, I'd be laid up for sure. I blame my little sister even though she lives 3 hours away (and she had nothing to do with it) lol!

B: Dannon L&F 80 Greek yogurt w/15g Fiber One cereal, french vanilla coffee w/heavy cream

L: Ham, cream cheese, and Cheese Heads Swirls string cheese

D: Smoked pulled pork, salsa verde, and sour cream

Water and vites on track

E: Nope

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

jachristmas
on 6/3/17 3:31 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

It's hot! and I'm trying to get all the grass cut before I bake or the thunderstorms roll in..the downside to a big yard.

B homemade sausage..my hubby is an awesome butcher :)

L premier shake

D country style ribs

Vitamins in. Drinking lots of water today. Exercise: yardwork

Rachel B.
on 6/3/17 3:48 pm, edited 6/3/17 12:18 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

This morning I learned a valuable lesson. I CAN have a FOOD hangover. Yesterday I spent with my mom & dad, we ordered from Papa Johns & got a cheddarburger pizza and double chocolate chip brownies. I had 3.... now, yesterday I also only had about 1/3 my normal coffee, so that could have been part of it as well. This morning my head was banging like I had drank a six-pack! OY!

and I had a heart to heart with my shrink yesterday. My weight is now where it was when I hit a lot of issues before. I've made a huge amount of positive changes, but the bad impulses and urges are still present, so we will start addressing them in depth at my next visit. Or sooner if the fit hits the shan.

so far today:

am: 1/2 caramel premier protein

L: Premier Protein Dark Chocolate Mint bar

D: Chicken breast and cottage Cheese

hittin the water & vites when I get home from my drug run to Costco. Maybe go to the gym and elliptical myself to death. Treadmill of Penance...

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Fredbear
on 6/3/17 3:49 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

B: 4 oz cottage cheese

S: 1 oz jerky

L: leftover fessanjan

S: protein shake

D: probably Mexican

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Most Active
Recent Topics