loose skin at age 22? (225 pounds)

AnonymousGirl
on 5/24/17 10:51 pm

*My name is anonymous because I feel comfortable being anonymous , hope you understand *

HEY ! I have not had my surgery yet (3 more months) and was just curious if anyone has a similar body type to mine . I was wondering if you've suffered from loose skin ?

I understand age , genetics etc. play a factor however , I'm still curious ? I also don't want to lose curves ): .. All women in my family have curves no matter if they've lost weight or gained and I'm wondering if I lose 90 pounds, if I'll still have my curves ? Any opinions?

Body info: 22 years old , 5"4 , 225 pounds

Size 20 jeans and XL top. XXL if the sleeves are tight because I have larger arms .

I'll post a picture below of a side view of my body .Sorry it's not much of a "full body" at every angle, it's just an idea of how my body looks like . Also.. sorry about the flowers , the room was messy ?

OutsideMatchInside
on 5/25/17 8:42 am
VSG on 07/15/15

If you have a strong genetic body type, then you are still going to have it.

In my family we have long feet and big boobs. I lost 180 pounds, still have big boobs. They actually look bigger since my waist and the rest of me are so small. Feet are still long, just a lot thinner.

My body is the same, just smaller.

You aren't that large to start with so I think you should have good results and keep your shape. Just remember to get your protein in so you keep the muscle you have, and eat enough good fats so your skin/face stays in good shape.

HW:370 Weight at First Consult: 365 Surgery 7/15/2015 Weight:358 CW: 187 Previous Clothing Size: 28/30 Current Clothing Size: 8/10

Most Active
Recent Topics