Whatcha eating today VSGers? Friday, 5/19/2017

Gwen M.
on 5/19/17 4:29 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Well I'm pretty tired! Yesterday was commencement and the weather ended up being gorgeous. It started out too warm, but cooled off as the ceremony went on. I looked super cute and felt really great about myself. :) I also got to introduce my mom and my partners to my three favorite professors! I didn't trip, the dean pronounced my name right... all good stuff.

And today is a super busy day since I'm taking my mom to Tai Chi and Pilates with me!!! I'm so excited about this! And then we're getting mani/pedis together which we've NEVER done before. And then it's cooking and prep for my party tomorrow :)

1: protein shake
2: out somewhere.. no idea yet
3: taco salad sans chips for me

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: tai chi and pilates classes with my MOM!!!!

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Erin T.
on 5/19/17 4:42 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Sounds like you had a great day, Gwen!

I got in 20,000 steps yesterday! I did a hike on lunch break, shoulders/legs with my trainer and then we did another hike with the family and dog after dinner. I slept like the dead, but it felt great.

Today I have some errands to run before we leave and then an appointment with a new Endocrinologist. As soon as I'm home from that we'll be getting on the road and heading on VACATION! Our plan is to drive as far as southern PA tonight and stay, then get up and do the rest of the driving tomorrow.

B: Dannon L&F w/ PB2 and Babybel

L: Chicken salad (canned chicken, mayo, relish, etc)

D: P3 Protein Pack (I'll be in the car by this point)

S: Premier Protein

E: Jon went to get his car inspected, but if he's back in the next 20 minutes we're going to go on a hike before he starts work at 9.

I'm also finally down a pound, so hopefully that means I'll start moving in the right direction again!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Stacy_WLS
on 5/19/17 6:51 am

I woke up all creaky this morning. I ended up taking the last two days off from the gym. I spent time outside walking instead. I think the gym keeps me young and the hard work allows me to stretch well and release all my stress. I'm looking forward to some good workouts today and this weekend.

Food today:

b - fit frappe & coffee

l - salad w/ chicken

s - yogurt parfait & protein shake

d - stuffed mushrooms & brussel sprouts

s - popcorn

e - crossfit (running & squatting!)

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/17 8:38 am
VSG on 03/28/17

Having a stressful week with husband away at a conference and me home with our baby and not working. We're moving across the country in a month and don't have a place to live yet and I'm applying to new jobs...just a lot of stress. I think wherever I end up living and working, my commute will be at least an hour each way (potentially 1.5hr each way) and I'm wrestling with whether such a long commute is worth living in the community we like in a house we can afford.

B: Premier Shake

2nd B: Dannin L&F

L: teriyaki chicken

D: More teriyaki chicken

optional snack: Quest bar

sgg1002
on 5/19/17 8:48 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Friday, we made it! Hope you all have a great weekend! I am praying the rain gods stay away on Sunday as we have an adoption event for the rescue doggies from 11:30-3:30pm, and it would be great if we could set up outside to get them seen a lot more from the street level. :)

B: Bananas and Cream Premier in Coffee

L: 2.5 oz beef brisket with a tablespoon bbq sauce, 1/2 c. 1%cottage cheese

D: sautéed cabbage with turkey sausage, 1/4 c. light ricotta with 6 fresh strawberries and 1 t. truvia baking blend

W and Vites: Going to get in

Exercise: first full week of walking 45 minutes every day and I've already made my time frame and calorie burn goals, so the weekend exertions will just be "gravy". :)

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/17 8:50 am, edited 5/19/17 1:51 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Congrats on your commencement. Today will ne a pretty easy day for me. Going to test drive a few cars and decide whicb I like. Thinking of going with the corolla.

Breakfast - yoplait greek 100 in apple pie flavor (was horrible but I got it down)

Snack - babybell light cheese

Lunch - not too sure yet I have been really anti food lately so eating is a chore. Maybe the fillings of leftover lasagna. No noodles just deliciois meat and cheese and sauce

Dinner - Fajita meat

Snack - protein shake and deliciois ripe water melon juice from my juicer!

Exercise - waiting for my yoga class to start as I am typing this! Then cardio on the stationery bike and treadmill then arms and chest with the weights.

Arjeffries
on 5/19/17 12:10 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I had a corolla years ago and I loved it. Peppy, sassy, looks cute,

and great on gas but I have too many kids now. I'm stuck driving a mini-van.

CC C.
on 5/19/17 10:12 am, edited 5/19/17 1:42 pm

B - sous vide eggs from Starbucks (good, but I probably didn't need to eat both - full!) and coffee

L - salmon

D - salmon

S - protein shake

Hope everyone has a good day!

Kristi T.
on 5/19/17 10:22 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

B-Quinoa & Flax hot cereal w/2tbsp chia seeds

L-Scrambled eggs with cheese

S-String cheese and 1 cutie

D-Tuna salad with arugula & spinach, 1/2 avocado

W&V-on track

E-Hike with my pup

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

Arjeffries
on 5/19/17 12:18 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

Congrats on your graduation! The first step of many for you. Hope your party goes well.

B halo top ice cream

S premier protein drink

L no bun cheeseburger -McDonalds

D Steak with broccoli/shredded cheese and baked potato.

S halo top ice cream

The Kroger's near me began to carry halo top ice cream. This stuff is seriously good for a snack. I can't believe I've been missing out on this. I think this will help with my sweet tooth.

Total calories 1378

Most Active
Recent Topics