Whatcha eating today VSGers? Tuesday, 5/9/2017

sgg1002
on 5/9/17 7:29 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Favorite musicals would be Fiddler on the Roof, Sounds of Music, Wizard of Oz (old) and Wicked and Phantom of the Opera (modern). Seen them all live and love them! Dreading the possibility of having to go with a friend to pick up a doggy our rescue group adopted out and they are returning now 18 months later because they are building a new house. UGH....don't get me started....

B: Premier Chocolate shake, handful of peanuts/cashews (unsalted, roasted) to take away the sweet

S: Mozzarella cheese stick

L: leftovers of Grilled chicken fiesta platter from dinner last night...it was awesome and veggies so fresh

D: hamburger and spinach salad (might throw some red pepper, avocado and zucchini in with the tomato and onion)

S: if needed, 1/4 cup light ricotta, sliced strawberries

Water: been getting in 64 oz...whoot whoot! Vitamins accounted for

40 minutes walking for the exercise portion

mmsmom
on 5/9/17 7:53 am - Woburn, MA

OMG, I love the theater. We bought a subscription to the 2018 season, so I will see Hamilton, Phantom and 5 more! It is such a treat but I'm finally at the point in life when I can start to do things for me again, woo hoo. I have seen Phantom in Boston, Providence, NY, and London. I never get tired of it, LOL. I just went to see the King and I a few weeks ago - fabulous!

B: scrambled egg, bacon, english muffin - not sure how they killed this at the caf, but they did. Threw most of it out

L: something from the gross caf (LOL)

D: leftover roast beef with veg,

S: watermelon

VSG on 04/28/2014

yvonnef1964
on 5/9/17 9:25 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I was sick yesterday but I feel better today. I did mostly protein shakes. I love the Orgain protein product that I won.

B spinach, red pepper, ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D boneless pork chop and broccoli tots

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a good day.

I like Fiddler on the roof and Oklahoma

CC C.
on 5/9/17 9:44 am

B - yogurt and coffee

L - maybe tuna?

D - cashew chicken

S - protein shake

Kristi T.
on 5/9/17 11:03 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

The only big musical production I have ever seen is when my Godparents took me to NYC for my 16th birthday. We saw Tommy Tune and Twiggy in "My One and Only." Planning on seeing "Phantom of the Opera" this summer in Spokane.

B-4oz Noosa yogurt w/2tbsp power seed mix

L-Orgain vanilla shake

S-1 small pear

D-Chinese potluck at Mah Jong game tonight...will try to pick out as much protein as I can find.

W&V-on track

E-Walking the dog in the much anticipated sun!

Hope everyone has a great day!

jachristmas
on 5/9/17 12:28 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Busy day today! My sleeve is having an off day..just not interested in food. But someone gave me a recipe for taco soup and it is yummy and agreeing with my tummy so I'll take it. Protein and water have been actually a little higher the past few days, so maybe a "light" day will not hurt much.

B premier shake

L taco soup

D Women's meeting at church tonight..not sure what's being served..if it's carby I will have some more taco soup when I get home.

Vitamin in. Water, past 64 oz and still going. Exercise, walk at the ball field.

Most Active
Recent Topics