Whatcha eating today VSGers? Wednesday, 5/3/2017

Erin T.
on 5/3/17 8:19 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Ha! The scale started moving again. I know I had no right to complain. Literally, none. BUT, I'm still happy it's moving. And, I'm starting to think I could make my goal of being in the 160's prior to leaving for Outer Banks.

Wednesday's are my days for meetings all morning, so I'm late to the party. I just got back to my desk and I'm going to take lunch break soon to head to a 30 minute yoga class.

B: Dannon L&F, PB2 and Babybel

L: Deli Turkey spread w/ Laughing Cow and Cabot Cheese

D: Scallops (did you guys know these are stupid low in calories?). I planned for 2.5oz but maybe because they are so light I will be able to eat more. Otherwise, it will be an 80 calorie dinner!

S: Premier Protein and Jerky (if I get time for the jerky)

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

jachristmas
on 5/3/17 8:38 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Time to cut the grass so I jumped on the mower this morning and realized my stomach doesn't squish into the steering wheel anymore

B protein shake

L leftover pollo ranchero

D ended up getting mexican after the ball game last night so making the baked chicken with dijon and lime tonight

Vitamins in. Pushing for extra water since it's gonna be 86 today. Exercise: mowing the yard and it's a big yard lol

Kristi T.
on 5/3/17 10:33 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

It feels so good not to have to "squish" the stomach, yea!

Rachel B.
on 5/3/17 10:24 am, edited 5/3/17 3:24 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Panic this morning as the internet wouldn't connect. Not good for a tele-commuter! But got it up and running. Had my first ever deposition today. Hope it's my last.

Got a little 'kitchen walking' in this morning. I meet my trainer today. I don't know if I want to do arms or legs... Did really heavy legs on friday, and I like to switch things up. I think I might ask for heavy legs again today. then try to get a real heavy arm work out on friday. I'm seeing HUGE changes quickly.

Yesterdays #'s: Calories-1443, Fat-74.5g, Fiber-8.2g, Carbs-49.6g, Sodium-1875.8mg, Protein-142.8g, Water-71.5 fl oz. Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 46% from fat and 40% from protein.

AM/B: Espresso with SF peppermint torani and premier protein

L: Cottage Cheese, Chicken Breast & Chipotle Hummus

S: Premier Protein

D: Chicken Breast, Cottage cheese & hummus

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 5/3/17 10:28 am, edited 5/3/17 3:31 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good luck on your lab exam Gwen...it's almost over!

(Edited to add Gwen's name:-)

Kristi T.
on 5/3/17 10:40 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

The sun came out and it's supposed to reach 65 degrees today, it's going to be a great day! A few more days of sun, then back to rain again. I love Montana, but this has been the darkest, longest 6 months of my life!

My two best friends came back from down south for the winter so we started up our weekly Mah Jong game last night...won one, lost two:-)

B-Oikos triple zero w/Kind protein granola

L-Leftover protein

S-Chorizo pepperoni sticks, 1 cutie

D-Not sure, have absolutely no groceries!

W&V-On track

E-Walking the dog, work in yard and grocery shopping.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

yvonnef1964
on 5/3/17 11:34 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

The water is shut off at my apartment complex for the day, hopefully I don't run out of water before it's turned back on.

Hope im not getting sick, I've had a sore throat since last night.

Brunch scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links and pancake

D chicken leg quarter and some kind of vegetable

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a good day

Donna L.
on 5/3/17 3:07 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Freezer Challenge Day 3: Where Did All This Pork Come From?

Seriously, I keep finding pork I never knew I had. Sugar free BBQ pulled pork? Yes please!

Meal #1: coffee; IF until 3p.

Meals from 3-9p: 2 light greek yogurt, 1/8th of a sweet potato and feta frittata (actually rather tiny), 4oz of pulled pork in bbq sauce.

If I'm short protein I'll have a small shake.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Mirandia
on 5/4/17 11:51 pm
VSG on 03/14/17

Protein shake

2 scrambled eggs

6-inch tortilla pizza (just what it sounds like, take a small tortilla and make a pizza with it)

1/2 cup of cottage cheese with sunflower seeds sprinkled on top.

sugar free fudge pop

All said .. about 800-900 calories.

Most Active
Recent Topics