Ah, Mondays...

B - coffee and yogurt

L - soup

D - meatballs, marinara, cheese

S - protein shake

Cathy H.
on 5/1/17 5:21 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

LOL Thanks, Cecily...you helped me decide what I was going to have for lunch and dinner today!! Meatballs, marinara, and cheese!!

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 5/1/17 5:23 pm

So glad I could help! I baked mine in little ramekins. Very handy to reheat...

jachristmas
on 5/1/17 8:57 am
VSG on 12/14/16

I've had a strange morning, but in a good way I think? I had to go run some errands this morning (meaning that I had to drive 45 mins to the next "big" town that actually has stores since I live in the backwoods, lol)..anyway I ran by Lowe's to pick up parts for our lawn mower and I swear it was like people went out of their way to smile and speak to me. I thought maybe they have a new manager and are just really improving on their customer service..but when I went to the next store..same thing! Kinda ****** me off because part of me feels like, wow I had to lose 100 lbs for people to acknowledge my existence...then another part of me is uncomfortably flattered that people are noticing me and being friendly to me..things to ponder for today, lol.

B Sausage and egg biscuit, minus biscuit

L premier shake

S shrimp ****tail

D TBD..have chicken and some tilapia in the freezer, but going by the store later so may see what's fresh today.

Vitamins in. Water good. Exercise: walking, cleaning before my friend comes over this afternoon. Enjoy your day!

Kristi T.
on 5/1/17 10:16 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

It's flattering, pissy and uncomfortable all rolled into one at times, I understand. I am trying really hard to take a deep breath, make eye contact and smile back as much as possible. Definitely emotions to ponder!

Kristi T.
on 5/1/17 10:13 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Looks like you all had a pretty productive weekend! Mine was a little gloomy, but hey, then sun is out right now so for that I am grateful!

B-Oikos triple zero yogurt w/flax & granola

L-Vanilla Premiere shake

S-hard boiled egg

D-Crockpot pork tenderloin with root vegetables

W&V-water on track, ran out of multi-vitamin on Saturday so am behind on those

E-Walk dog and ab class tonight

Hope everyone has a great start to a new week!

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 5/1/17 1:13 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

Not much going on here today. Typical Monday. Thankful I work from home so I can control my eating better. I use to work in a doctors office that always had someone catering food or dropping off goodies. It was definitely hard to resist whwnnyour office was so close to the breakroom and all the good smells coming from it.

B: 1 hardboiled egg, 3 slices turkey bacon, coffee

L: 2 oz deli ham and 3 slices ultra thin Colby jack cheese

D: crack chicken

S: protein bar, pork rinds

w&V: almost done

E: walked on my lunch break and will again later tonight

Rachel B.
on 5/1/17 5:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I so totally understand the working from home angle. As a matter of fact, now that I think of it, I got back on here when I started working from home! I got back to eating right when I started doing telemed from home. I recently decided to go back to my old employer, but to continue to work from home. The boss didn't recognize me when she came to the waiting room to get me. I told her that I had benefited from getting away from one of my most beloved co-workers candy dish... That's not much of a lie. I love the peanut butter cups...

Thank the Maker for Tele Commuting!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics