Wondering if its just me...

Jules78
on 5/1/17 7:57 am - GA
VSG on 05/01/14

You are definitely not alone. I was doing the same and ended up never getting to goal then gained 25 pounds. I've been visiting this site again everyday, tracking every single bite and drink on myfitnesspal, cut the sugar, carbs and junk and went back to eating clean and mindfully. My sleeve has shrunken tremendously, cravings are not completely gone but 100% more manageable now. I've lost 13 pounds in two weeks. Remember you still have your tool. If you want to restart it is always there to help you. You can do this!

youtube channel- silkiilocks

Ash84
on 5/4/17 8:26 pm

Your post really has mentally given me a boost. Do you mind giving me more details on how you feel your stomach as shrunk? How you do you cope with cravings? I appreciate all your help. Great job btw!

Jules78
on 5/5/17 7:17 am - GA
VSG on 05/01/14

Hi! No, I don't mind at all. Once I started actually measuring my food again and eating the appropriate amounts I gradually noticed that I could not eat as much as I did before.

For example, before, I could eat almost two whole scrambled eggs with spinach and veggies and now I only eat one and am more than satisfied.

The cravings will subside once you detox from the carbs and sugar. Unfortunately, there's really no other way around it.

The more sugar and carbs you eat the more you will want it. Coming off the carbs and sugar will be tough at first but once you're off them you're off and your cravings will go away.

Feel free to IM me anytime.

youtube channel- silkiilocks

Ash84
on 5/13/17 3:55 pm

I greatly appreciate your words! I need to make my health a priority. It occurred to me today that all I do is take care of my family and work. I am finding that even being on here is hard due to time issues and I can't afford to give up on myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics