Whatcha eating today? Thursday, 3/30/2017

Gwen M.
on 3/30/17 4:39 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I can't believe March is almost over. I'm about to go run and after wearing shorts and a t-shirt on Tuesday, today I'm bundled up again in cold gear. Whee. Since it's Thursday, I'll be spending the rest of my day at school because I've got class around noon and then choir in the evening, so it makes most sense for me to stay there and study on campus instead of wasting the 90 minutes of driving to go home and back again. So I'm hoping for a lovely, productive, and undistracted day!

1: protein shake
2: ham and cheese (for my lunches at school I've been cutting up deli ham and swiss cheese, adding a little mayo and mustard, and eating that from my lunch box. It works well!)
3: protein bar or stir fry, depending on when/where I get hungry for dinner

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: running and yoga stretching

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Erin T.
on 3/30/17 5:19 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Plan for a good nights sleep was thwarted again by a kid with a stomachache this time. She's home from school, but at least DH is home today and I didn't need to take off work (he works from home). I meet with a trainer for the first time tomorrow, so I'm hoping not to contract whatever she has!

B: Ricotta Pancake, Laughing Cow & 1oz sausage patty

L: Deli Ham, laughing cow & Cabot Cheese Square

D: Roast Beef (I forgot to cancel Blue Apron for this week, so I'll be eating the meat portion!)

S: Premier Protein w/ Decaf Coffee & Vermont Smoke & Cure Beef Stick

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 3/30/17 5:31 am
Revision on 03/14/18

I'm headed back down to Cincinnati again tonight for another concert. The benefit of having a best friend that's a DJ for a radio station. I do always pitch in and help out when needed at these events. Plus it's a good exercise getting in all that walking.

B: 2 eggs scrambled with cheese, coffee

L: 2 oz deli ham and 3 slices ultra thin Colby jack

D: not sure, they are providing us food at the concert tonight. Hopefully some sort of chicken.

W&V: just getting started

E: lots of walking

Rachel B.
on 3/30/17 6:05 am, edited 3/30/17 1:57 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Today is my Friday. I didn't get my five miles yesterday, so I definitely have to go to the gym today. I did, however, get some elliptical before my ab work out, then did yin yoga in the evening.

Yesterdays #'s: Calories-729, Fat-20g, Fiber-2g, Carbs-24.3g, Sodium-1413.8mg, Protein-109.6g, Water-62.1 fl oz. Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 25% from fat and 61% from protein.

AM/B: SF Peppermint Latte w/ON white chocolate protein

L: Chicken Breast & Cottage Cheese

S: Premier Protein

D: Chicken Breast & Cottage Cheese

E: Elliptical

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

sgg1002
on 3/30/17 6:08 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hey everyone! Happy Thursday! I have to confess I purposely didn't log in yesterday to report because we had treat day at work and I was fearful I would really overindulge. I happily can say though, even with 2 small cubes of baklava and a 1/4 of chocolate glazed donut, I surprisingly held the rest of the day together and ended up with a .5 lb loss even. :) Every once in a blue moon (maybe once every two weeks?) isn't bad to have a little cheat, I guess. But back to the low carb grind today!

B: Chocolate Premier Protein, 1/3 oz of dry roasted unsalted peanuts

L: Smart Ones Creamy Basil Chicken with broccoli (hoping this will be good)

D: 3/4 c. spaghetti squash with 1/4 cup meat sauce, sprinkle of fat free mozzarella shredded cheese

S: if needed, strawberries

jachristmas
on 3/30/17 9:32 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Thank you all for the support and kind words yesterday. I tried to reply to everyone individually but some days my phone and OH don't cooperate. My husband applied for a job working with the state and we are really hopeful he will get it. He could stay where he is but who would want to stay and work for that douchebag. Today would have been my mom's 52nd birthday, but it's a beautiful day and she would have loved it and definitely wouldn't want me sad. Trying to get some work done in the garden today before the rain comes in..brings back so many memories of my mom..flowers and birds were her favorite.

B1 coffee and premier

B2 scrambled egg, turkey bacon

L made myself a "grown up lunchable" of sorts lol

a little turkey, cheese, and a few almonds for crunch

D have some burger patties I am going to turn into hamburger steaks with a side salad and maybe potatoes for the guys

S prob have the rest of the premier shake I opened for creamer to hit my protein goal for the day

Vitamins and water good. exercise: gardening and walking at ball practice if we don't get rained out.

Kristi T.
on 3/30/17 9:53 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Hi everyone, hoping you all have a lovely day! The skies opened up finally this morning and the sun is out! Talk about a change in attitude this brings!

B-Slice Dave's Good Seed with 1 tbsp. almond butter, coffee w/cream

L-Premiere protein shake

S-Zucchini slices, Chai Tea w/Premiere vanilla shake

D-Homemade chicken soup

V & W-on track

E-Hike with dog at local state park. Work in garden, need to spread coffee grounds and egg shells around rhubarb to fend off the many slugs the rain will bring!

Cathy H.
on 3/30/17 1:05 pm, edited 3/30/17 6:05 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Another cloudy day after more rain yesterday and this morning. More rain to come...ahhh, April!

B: Greek yogurt w/Super 5 Seed granola, coffee w/H&H

L: Sirloin steak

S: Fresh zucchini and grape tomatoes w/parm Italian dressing

D: Sirloin steak

Water & vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

emelar
on 3/30/17 2:41 pm - TX

Morning - Premier protein and a latte

Afternoon - 3 chicken wings

Evening - creamed spinach (side order with lunch today) and dry roasted wasabi edamame

Exercise and vites are done.

jujuh
on 3/30/17 6:34 pm - Northern Cincinnati Suburb, OH
VSG on 06/03/16

B - Mock Egg Burrito (2 TBSP refried beans, 1 scrambled egg, 1 TBSP cheddar, 1 TBSP salsa)

S - protein bar

L - tuna pouch and carrots

S - L&F yogurt

D - Grilled Chicken breast and broccoli

W - good

V - good

E - off day

Most Active
Recent Topics