Juicing

happyteacher
on 3/27/17 6:13 pm

You are pretty freshly sleeved there... a little early to be thinking about it. I did juice during the weight loss phase, however, it was in part due to some of the treatment I was going through for some cancer issues. I was having a lot of deficiencies there for a bit, and it did help to pull up many of the values that I was low in. I would still do it if I wasn't so flipping lazy.

But, with that said... my juice was almost all derived from veggies and predominantly green leafy. A little lemon and apple, but just enough to take the bitterness off. If you are using a lot of fruit or starchy veggies the calories can skyrocket pretty fast.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Valerie G.
on 3/28/17 3:47 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

If you're planning on adding fruit, just be mindful of the sugar content that the fruit has naturally. You could overdo it on sugar and carbs without even thinking.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Recent Topics