Everybody here has given me new found inspiration-THANK YOU

mi75
on 3/21/17 9:18 am
VSG on 06/01/14

At three years post op, I have found myself in a terrible slump. I stopped losing a long time ago, and have struggled with some regain. There are many factors to the issue, job change. another job change, a devastating loss (parent), graduate school, life in general. But I have finally found a new team, am seeing the new psych (LOVE) and feeling very revitalized in my efforts. I have tried and stalled, tried and stalled several times over the past couple months. But now, reading threads and spending time here, I am starting to feel focused and inspired.

So much so, that I went to a new gym yesterday and joined! I love it there because it's very small, and there are several times during the day that are VERY quiet and I can haul myself there and work out without feeling like everyone is watching.

I am finally starting to feel like I'm gaining some control again.

So...thanks to everyone here.

Gwen M.
on 3/21/17 10:29 am
VSG on 03/13/14

This is all great! I'm glad you're feeling like you're getting your groove back.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Anita
on 3/21/17 2:44 pm

Welcome back!!!! We're all in this together and any support we get and give is what will see us through the tough times and bring us smiles in the good times.

You've got this.....the first step was the hardest and from now on, it's on to those SVs and NSVs.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Most Active
Recent Topics