Whatcha eating today? Monday, 3/20/2017

Kristi T.
on 3/20/17 9:40 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning & happy first day of spring!(Sunny and 35 degrees here today)

Got my letter from my PCP Friday for my health club scholarship, so will turn that in today and keep my fingers crossed I will get it. Would really like to tone up and build a little muscle.

B-1/2 mango Noosa w/Kind protein granola

L-2 scrambled eggs w/cheese

S-1/2 apple and 1 cutie

D-Homemade turkey and bean soup

V&W-on track

E-walk with my faithful companion Emmy

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Gwen, enjoy your spring break!

rissa1224
on 3/20/17 9:42 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Ho-Ly busy life batman. With the engagement, moving, settling in, now to find out my stupid main job is bought out by a new company and we end on the 24th. Found out last Monday to a letter on our desks. New company probably wont need me in my position for much longer. I have a backup! So I am safe. That being said, my insurance will be changing, twice. Once with the new company when they take over on the 25th - mandatory Saturday morning meeting, cool. Then once I switch to a different job FT. I still need to see a doctor and get my levels checked. I wont have time this week so I will have to go once the new insurance kicks in. Blah.

B 1/2 shake

S nuts

L cold cuts, few veggies w/ 1tbsp hummus

S 1/2 greek yogurt

D its 'tacos & nachos' night. With ground turkey. I will just mush mine in a bowl, noms.

Liquids on track, I am not feeling well at all, my chest is blah, and a cough. I am taking meds and some vitamins. I don't have sick time left because of us being bought out. I pray I can make it through the week!

mmsmom
on 3/20/17 11:46 am - Woburn, MA

B: 1 slice french toast - no butter, no syrup

L: lean cuisine beef-a roni type thing... too heavy with the pasta

S: had an ice cream party in the office - coffee fro-yo, cookio, hot fudge - couldn't really eat it because the lean cuisine was already too heavy in my tummy - so a few licks!

D: 1/2 pork chop, asian sesame salad kit from the produce dept.

S: maria cookies

E: will walk, it's 50!

L/V good

VSG on 04/28/2014

emelar
on 3/20/17 12:12 pm - TX

Must be scale day. I got on this morning and it showed me weighing 25lbs less than last week. So I flipped it over to see what kind of new batteries it needs.

Morning - bacon and a latte

Afternoon - black beans, some sort of "Latin" shredded chicken breast, and plaintains.

Evening - either the leftovers from lunch or some steak and a Greek yogurt.

Exercise and vites are done.

Most Active
Recent Topics