Eating is such a chore!

Erin T.
on 3/9/17 2:17 pm
VSG on 01/17/17

I noticed you say on another post that you work in IT. What do you do? Fellow IT-er here!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

theAntiChick
on 3/9/17 3:41 pm - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/17/16

Right now I have the title of Implementation Analyst which doesn't say anything about what I actually do. LOL.

I've done a little bit of everything tech-side. I was a computer technician for a financial company, and then got into reports and database work. I was a database/data warehouse/integration analyst and developer for many years, then I went back to school and got my RN. LOVED working ICU and ER, but got my auto-immune diagnosis and between the symptoms and the side effects from the treatment, had to leave bedside care after only 3 years.

So I am in the last year of my Masters program for Healthcare Informatics. I currently work for a company that does genetic testing to target cancer treatment, and I am kinda a Jane-of-all-trades. I work with the operational data store, build reports, and build the interfaces between the client physician/hospital medical records systems and our laboratory information system. After I graduate with my Master's, I'm hoping to move into an official nursing informatics position with a local hospital network and use more of my clinical knowledge and hopefully make technology work better for healthcare and improve delivery.

After I graduate with my Master's, I'm hoping to find and move into an official nursing informatics position with a local hospital network and use more of my clinical knowledge and hopefully make technology work better for healthcare and improve delivery.

* 8/16/2017 - ONEDERLAND!! *

HW 306 - SW 297 - GW 175 - Surg VSG with Melanie Hafford on 8/17/2016

My blog at http://www.theantichick.com or follow on Facebook TheAntiChick

Blog Posts - The Easy Way Out // Cheating on Post-Op Diet

Erin T.
on 3/9/17 5:07 pm
VSG on 01/17/17

Awesome! I started in technical support (mostly for internet service providers) and moved to support for a hardware firewall appliance company and then eventually into call center management. That whole process took about 10 years. When the company started to go downhill I moved to a non-technical position for a year and back into a support roll, and then a Helpdesk manager roll and now I'm Director of User Services (also doesn't explain my job) for a private university.

I am in charge of our Helpdesk, Desktop Support Team and AV team. My husband also works in IT for a company that handles a good portion of the traffic cameras in the US and UK. He is lucky and gets to work 100% remote!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

AggieMae
on 3/10/17 7:38 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

I order dinner boxes from "green chef" so that covers four dinners for two and since I only eat 1/3 of my meal I take the test to work for lunch and snack.

I got a few coupons for free trial meals in the last box. if anyone is interested, PM me.

They are organic, the site tells you home long the meals take to make most are less than half an hour. They have all sorts of menus and the recipe include the calories. Everything is in the box except regular cooking oil, salt and pepper.

Most Active
Recent Topics