Whatcha Eatin' Today? Wednesday 1MAR17

Rachel B.
on 3/1/17 5:35 am, edited 3/2/17 5:42 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Good Morning, Everyone! Anyone seen Gwen?? I can't believe it's the first of March. It was core day at the gym. Nothing like doing ab exercises 'til you feel like you're gonna throw up!

Yesterdays numbers:

Calories-813, Fat-12.6g, Fiber-3.3g, Carbs-64.4g, Sodium-1321.7mg, Protein-103.5g, Water-36.4 fl oz. Daily Calorie Composition: 33% from carbs, 14% from fat and 53% from protein.

AM/B: SF Peppermint white mocha + ON white chocolate protein

L: Bumble Bee Albacore packed in water

S: Premier Protein

D: Turkey & Quinoa

S: French Vanilla Creme Protein Bar

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

KittyKarin
on 3/1/17 5:54 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

Good morning! Happy hump day!  Yesterday was a yummy, higher carb day so today is gonna be low carb.  My run was great yesterday tho! :-) Thank you, sweet potatoes! 

B: Scrambled egg with cheese and veggies

L: Buffalo chicken salad from Which Wich

S: Pistachios and Boars head deli turkey 

D: Boca burger with white american cheese and roasted brussel sprouts 

Exercise: Taking a friend to the gym with me tonight so probably some walking and weights with her. 

Have a great one!! 

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Stacy_WLS
on 3/1/17 6:14 am

Happy Wednesday.  

Well I woke up super early because my boss' boss called a meeting at 7:30.  Then it was canceled.  I wasn't notified until after midnight last night, so I didn't know until I was on my way to work.  Mostly super irritating becuase I'm overly tired and the extra hour of sleep would have done me good.  Oh well it looks like I will be able to leave early today and hopefully get in a little nap.  

Food today -- still playing with what I want to do: track or not track...  I'm leaning towards tracking and working on getting more towards performance macros (to keep building and getting more beastly in the gym).  

B - chike, coffee

L - chicken curry

S - latte, kind bar, yogurt parfait

D - chicken w/ mushrooms & cauliflower

S - cottage cheese & mushrooms

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Fredbear
on 3/1/17 6:54 am
VSG on 11/29/16

B: 4 oz. cottage cheese, 1 oz. blackberries

S: 1/2 protein shake

L: 2 oz. chicken, 3 oz. tofu, 1 tsp. minced garlic, mixed in a peanut curry sauce with honey chipotle peanut garnish

S: 1/2 protein shake

D: crockpot shredded chicken with either peanut sauce or homemade BBQ sauce, served with green beans almondine

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

sgg1002
on 3/1/17 8:52 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Hump Day, everyone!  Rushed out and forgot my calcium citrates this morning, so need to put reminder in the phone I've got to get those in tonight when I get home from work.  Very weird question, but must ask.  I know everyone says it's normal to have some hair loss, especially after 3 months, but I have lost my two big toe nails.  ????  I am wondering if it has anything to do with the sleeve procedure, or I have just been really clumsy in the past 6 months and did stub both toes on our king size gargantuan bed frame.  :)  Oh well, looks like no pedicures for me for while until I can get those grown out again.  :(

B: 1/3 c. 1% cottage cheese 1/4 c. mandarin oranges, no sugar added.

turkey sausage egg cup

L: 3/4 c. of Italian sausage, light alfredo, spaghetti squash

D: Chicken/Asparagus in lemon sauce

S: 1/3 c. 1% cottage cheese, 1/4 c. mandarin oranges, nsa

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/17 9:14 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Good Morning Everyone!  Happy March.  Great job everybody on your workouts.  Sgg, I think losing your toe nails could be related. Sorry to hear that.  My toe nails are more brittle than before surgery. Stayed up late to finish making jerky. Used flank steak and Alton Brown's recipe.  I have a dehydrator from years ago.  Still works.  Finished in the oven at 275 for 10 minutes because the highest temp. on my dehydrator only goes to 145.  Froze some and refrigerated the other.  My fur baby liked it (few small pieces).  He is getting ready for some training (positive reinforcement) tomorrow.

B:  Kashi Go Lean, Greek yogurt, strawberries, Miralax

L:  Fairlife skim, Chike (1 scoop), ON chocolate (1 scoop)

D:  pork chop (1 seems to last forever), sweet potato, veggie

S:  jerky

E:  biking 

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 3/1/17 10:21 am
Revision on 03/14/18

B: 2 eggs scrambled with cheese, coffee 

L: 2 oz deli turkey with 2 slices provolone and 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt if needed

D: taco Casserole 

S: protein bar, pork rinds. 

W&V: on track

exercise: gonna go for a long walk after work if it's not raining 

idnas
on 3/1/17 10:25 am
VSG on 08/05/16

Please help me out, what is ON again? I tried searching for it in products, but nothing came up.

HW: 312 SW: 294 CW: 225

Rachel B.
on 3/1/17 10:31 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Optimum Nutrition

Look for it on Vitacost.com

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

jachristmas
on 3/1/17 4:28 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Didn't get as many steps today, but I did keep busy. Hubby was off so we've been working in the yard and enjoying the nice weather. We worked on our chicken pen and we're happy to find the first fresh egg from our youngest hens. We checked on our newest litter of baby pigs born about 4 days ago and they are so cute..moma pig and all 8 piggies look healthy and happy. Then he got the tractor out and we broke ground on what will become our garden for this year. I did go take a walk with the dogs on the path he made me around the pasture, so that was nice.

B 1/2 of a soft scrambled egg and 1 small sausage patty

L leftover turkey and cheese from last night's sub sandwich

S dannon light and fit Greek 

D 3 oz beef stir fry with 1 carrot slice and 1 broccoli floret

Will have a premier protein shake tonight before bed to finish out my protein for the day.

Vitamins done and got in extra water today since it was 85 degrees out and I don't want to get dehydrated.

Most Active
Recent Topics