EGD & Psyc Eval done... Headed to insurance!

Nikki B.
on 2/14/17 6:32 pm

WELL! It's official. Had my Psyc Eval Friday and today I had my EGD! Now everything is done so it is ready to head to insurance for an approval! I am SO thankful that it is finally time for it to happen. My surgeon's office says generally surgery will be 5-6 weeks from when it is submitted which means my date is coming up soon!

I've been trying for months and months to lose weight but I officially started tracking my weight on 1/18. Since then I have lost 20.8 pounds. I am so thankful for this group because I have found recipes that have made my lifestyle change fun and much easier than I dreamed possible! So, I thank each one of you.

I am beyond ready to be on the other side of surgery so I can continue my journey with all of the knowledge I have learned from you!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks again!

Nikki

Sleeved on 3.27.17 5'7" HW: 359 SW: 335.8 CW: 257 GW: 140

I am an extremely proud Momma & Blessed Wife from South Louisiana.

sgg1002
on 2/15/17 8:50 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Congrats on the pre-surgery loss, Nikki!  Good for you!  Hoping you get back a quick approval and can join us on the "other side".  Take care!

Readyjwc
on 2/15/17 2:50 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

That's awesome! Can't wait for you to join us on the loser's bench!

-Jan

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

Most Active
Recent Topics