sleeved May 23rd... stuck at 61lbs loss.... getting mad at myself...

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/13/17 5:43 am

Well...Are you mad enough to stop sabotaging your weight loss? 

You know what to do. Why not do it? What is stopping you? Maybe you can benefit from a therapy? 

Why your health and the weight loss is not that important? If your friend should do what you do, what would you tell her /him? 

Sometimes writing it down helps me.....I have my moments of days....Then I snap out of it...And do what I am supposed to do. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Rachel B.
on 2/13/17 8:03 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I've been fighting back since mid-October.  I got back as high as 241 from my lowest at 144.  mid-October I was 235.  As of this morning, I am 200.  I stopped eating carbs and all the bad stuff.  Went back to lean meats (turkey and chicken mostly, ribeye for treats) and quinoa.  Rarely will I eat fruits because they are high in carbs.  If I do, its red grapefruit.  If I eat protein bars, I prefer Power Crunch.  They're low in carbs, have 13/14 protein, 200 cal.  They're my answer of a treat.  I do have premier protein bars, I don't recommend them as they are 300 cals and have 20+ carbs.  Find some jerkey for snacks - I get three jerks, which are filet Mignon.  The weight loss is slow going now.  I'm trying to decrease my daily intake from 1000 back to 700 to 800 to kick it up.  I can't think of anything else now.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics