Whatcha eating today? Wednesday, 2/8/2017

Gwen M.
on 2/8/17 4:36 am
VSG on 03/13/14

It's hump day!  And another day when I get to come home after school instead of eating lunch there and being out for the rest of the day.  That makes it a good day in my book :)  The weather is supposed to be nice again today too, which is good since my anatomy prof wants us to take our shirts off to do lung testing today :P  (On Monday she said, "yeah, we were naked all the time in chiropractor school."  LOL.  She's awesome.)  I'll be wearing a tank top.  With another shirt on over it!  

1: protein shake
2: leftover chicken stir fry
3: maple mustard-glazed pork roast (from a cookbook, so I can't link), roasted asparagus

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga!

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kelly Jean
on 2/8/17 4:49 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm today will be a 1 egg ham and cheese omlet and 2 slices bacon... 

Lunch maybe 2 meat balls 

Dinner pulled pork 

Snack beef jerky 

Water ughhhhhhhhhh we won't go there... 

Exercise at least 15k steps I have to work all day lol

Rachel B.
on 2/8/17 5:35 am, edited 2/8/17 2:19 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Holy Merdre - AB DAY!  OWWWIIEEE!!!

Today has already started to be another day of battle royale for where Duncan is going to poo...  Monday was everywhere.  Yesterday was right where he was supposed to.  This morning, straight to a small rug in front of the door (thank GOD not my 12'x15' floor rug).  OY!

AM/B: my favorite coffee

L: Turkey & Quinoa

S: Coffee & Premier Protein

D: Chicken & Quinoa

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Stacy_WLS
on 2/8/17 5:51 am

Another busy day at work.  Meetings almost non-stop from 8 - 5.  But then I get a great killer workout tonight.  i can't wait -- rowing & heavy lifting -- right up my alley. 

B - coffee shake & coffee

L - leftover chinese

S - yogurt parfait, protein shake & maybe a latte

D - brussel sprouts & bacon wrapped chicken thighs (or chicken curry)

S - cottage cheese & berries

E - crossfit

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

rissa1224
on 2/8/17 7:08 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Hump dayyy. Having a dinner tonight at my boyfriends parents with family. His dad leaves for his yearly 3 week trip to Aruba this weekend. It's lasagna. I hope theres salad

B shake

L kilbasea

D lasagna, but hopefully salad. If not, idk what ill do

Snacks if needed, cottage cheese w/ berries, or string cheese

Liquids on track

yvonnef1964
on 2/8/17 8:19 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning, 

I slept in this morning and i have to have my 2 cups of coffee before I eat so my meals are off schedule. 

At least we didn't get the freezing rain and snow,  they predicted last week. 

B egg white and one whole egg ham and cheese omelet and sargento cheese snack bites 

L cottage cheese and baby carrots 

D cream of broccoli soup 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a great day 

sgg1002
on 2/8/17 9:32 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hey everyone!  Happy Hump Day!  It's foster puppy and possible adoptions craziness at our house this week (we have 4 8 week old blue heeler mixes)!  Hope all this running to do home visits will be adding up on my steps!  :)

B: Premier Protein Choc Shake/ 1 oz swiss cheese

L: 1/2 c. Hibachi sautéed veggies and 2 slices of turkey bologna

D: Beef chili, Wendy's style to cut out fat and some of the carbs

S: strawberry sugar free jello mousse

Need to up water intake since I am scheduled for my 2 month post op labwork/visit with bariatric surgeon tomorrow.

Walking , walking, walking......

Rachel B.
on 2/8/17 3:26 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

blue heelers?! Holy craziness Batman!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Donna L.
on 2/8/17 10:52 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Waiting for results from multiple job interviews, ughhh.  They told me I'd know by Friday, at least.  Sent my thank you cards out for the interviews yesterday.

Meal #1: coffeeee

Meal #2: LC lettuce wrap "sandwich"

Meal #3: pulled pork & some broccoli "rice"

If still hungry: siggi yogurt, protein shake, and/or 1 string cheese.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/17 11:47 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I am still eating softer foods. I'm eating off a menu in my wls paperwork. They don't have a lot of choices, but since I can't eat much anyway!

Breakfast- 1 egg over easy and thinned cream of wheat with a bit of chocolate protein powder mixed in. That meal managed to get to 15 grams of protein, just under the 20 the doctor told me to get per meal.

Lunch - 1/2 cup homemade egg drop soup and about 2 oz of mashed sweet potatos

Dinner - Subject to change, but so far I plan to have a a little bit of very soft beef I cooked in my crock pot with probably 2 more oz of mashed sweet potato.

Snack - If you can call it a snack :( protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics