omg I'm in love with a bbq sauce

comeundone
on 2/7/17 4:15 pm - OH

I purchased guy's award winning bbq sauce from netrition a few weeks back (after reading ALL the reviews) Well I received it and loved it! I wanted to try the other flavors( but didn't want to pay 5.99 shipping again ) so I went to their website and found out they are in a small middle of no where town in Ohio about 45 minutes from me and listed stores they were available at so I looked at 3 Giant Eagles, Walmart,Marc's and Heinen's with no luck. I even called the company & left a msg.(they didn't call back) Today I decided to go to Marc's because I was bored and wandered down the bbq sauce isle and found them! I bought the smokey garlic and Oh My God is it Good! They were priced at 2.89 (netrition is 4 bucks + shipping) The sauce contains no preservatives, no trans fat, is low in sodium and is low carb and gluten free (so I don't know what's in it but wow is it good) My friend was like wow it's good but I like sweet Baby Ray's better I then reminded her she is a diabetic (on the shot) needless to say she will be buying her Own bottle :P       

HW 289  SW 242

White Dove
on 2/7/17 8:45 pm - Warren, OH

I live five minutes from Newton Falls and never heard of this sauce.  I will be looking for it tomorrow.  Thanks for sharing.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

comeundone
on 2/8/17 6:12 pm - OH

I've been to Newton Falls twice in the past year (picking up family) but only discovered this sauce when I wanted to add to my carbquick order then it came and tasted it,I was kicking myself for not buying garlic too (I bought original)  so I went to see if I could find it cheaper(I really hate paying shipping on one item) I also wonder how many festivals I've walked past their food trucks and never knew

HW 289  SW 242

DubfromBP
on 2/8/17 1:19 am
VSG on 10/13/15

Is this the one ?

https://www.amazon.com/Guys-Award-Winning-Smokey-Garlic/dp/B 0079OWLX4

I think I've seen this locally, too.....and for improved prices.    I'll have to give it a try.

Thanks.

Live, love and make the most out of what your surgeon has done for you...........live your life without excuses and without regrets.

comeundone
on 2/8/17 6:04 pm - OH

Yep that's the one :) 

HW 289  SW 242

comeundone
on 2/8/17 6:18 pm - OH

Even with shipping netrition is cheaper than Amazon http://www3.netrition.com/cgi/prices.cgi?manu_id=787

HW 289  SW 242

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 2/8/17 5:30 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

interesting! always looking for good bbq sauce. i do a lot of BBQ ribs, butts, etc.

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Readyjwc
on 2/8/17 3:25 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

They don't have it here in NH (Walmart). Guess I'll order it.

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

82much
on 2/9/17 6:52 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

My wife just picked up a couple of bottles for me at Marc's.  She said they had several varieties available.  Thanks for the heads up!

Most Active
Recent Topics