Whatcha eating today? Monday, 2/6/2017

heidikat72
on 2/6/17 8:18 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

Rough start to the week but hopefully that means it can only get better from here!

B: yogurt, homemade skinny peppermint mocha

S: hummus deviled egg (mixed yolks with combo of hummus and plain greek yogurt, sprinkled with za'tar seasoning)

L: Lamb meatball with sauteed mushrooms

S: jalapeno pepper stuffed with turkey sausage, greek cream cheese/greek yogurt, green onion and baked

D: orange braised beef short rib with mashed cauliflower

High Weight at Consultation December 8, 2015 - 442lbs

VSG Surgery Weight June 17, 2016 - 364lbs

yvonnef1964
on 2/6/17 9:19 am
VSG on 08/11/14

I got up early to go to the Laundromat before the crowd gets there.

Then after lunch .im going to see if i can donate plasma. I haven't been able lately due to low hematocrit level.

B egg mcmuffin 

L cream of broccoli soup 

D steak and beets 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and some shrimp 

Have a great day 

KittyKarin
on 2/6/17 9:25 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

Good morning! I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today... No particular reason but I just am feeling very short with everyone.

Roar....   I indulged too much this weekend so that's probably why I don't feel too hot.  My very own fault! Back to business... 

B: Premier Protein Shake, coffee and 1/2 & 1/2

L: Buffalo Chicken Salad from Which Wich 

S: Oikos Apple yogurt 

D: Shrimp and Baked clams (my husband is making dinner and he's doing some kind of seafood thing) 

Exercise: Gym tonight. Run around 2 to 3 miles then some body weight exercises.  

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Rachel B.
on 2/6/17 7:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

OY!  That was me this weekend!  Where the heck does that come from?!?  Hope your day got better!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

AD_Jordan
on 2/6/17 11:17 am

Started the morning with two sick kids and a toilet that refused to cooperate. HELLO, MONDAY!! 

B: Protein shake

L: Proscuitto/mozzarella rolls

D: They're having mac & cheese. I'll probably have salami and mozzarella rolls

S: Cheese (various flavors to choose from. I'll surprise myself!)

Liquid: Halfway to daily goal

Vitamins: Taken with dinner

Exercise: Zumba tonight

VSG on 11/15/16 . . . HW: +/- 265 . . . SW: 252 . . . CW: 187 (as of 5/22/17)

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 2/6/17 3:40 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

I too was having one of those days yesterday where i just kept feeling hungry. I made myself get out of the house and walked a huge antique mall to get away from snacking temptation. Bonus all that extra walking was a plus and i picked up 2 records for my collection i found in various booths. 

B: 3 small turkey sausage links, coffee

L: 4 ounces shredded chicken 

D: Taco casserole with a dallop of sour cream

S: Protein bar and i had a moment of weakness and had a small bit of banana bread. :(

Will prolly have a protein shake later to get me at 100 grams protein

Water almost done

Vites: Done

Exercise: 30 mins on the elliptical and trying a beginner yoga bootcamp 

Donna L.
on 2/6/17 7:41 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Job interview was today!

I was also smart and...forgot to eat this morning.  I didn't even notice I had forgot until I came home and found my lunch packed in the fridge! Ate a little later than usual tonight to make sure I got my nutrition in.

Meal #1: protein shake

Meal #2: 1/2c shredded corn beef and some cabbage on the side

Meal #3: Coconut yogurt mixed with a bit of protein powder, one monkfruit sweetener packet, and 1 defrosted cube of unsweetened raspberry puree I made from the freezer.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Most Active
Recent Topics