Whatcha eating today? Wednesday, 2/1/2017

Gwen M.
on 2/1/17 5:02 am
VSG on 03/13/14

How'd it get to be February?!  My sense of time is weird right now.  I've spent every day this week so far thinking that it's much later in the week.  I've got training on Saturday to be a literacy council tutor and I have FOUR hours of pre-training work I need to do to prepare, so my brain is playing tricks on me and making me think I have much less time to complete that than I do!  

Today will be a bit more calm than previous days, I hope.  I've got anatomy this morning, grocery shopping, a meeting with a new cleaning service, and then it's just normal stuff like homework and cooking dinner.  I think I have things well in hand at the moment!  And I decided to start seeing my therapist again every other week to help try to make sense of this crazy world.  

1: protein shake
2: leftover beef bourguignon
3: chicken tikka masala, rice for the guys

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga

How about you?  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

rissa1224
on 2/1/17 5:37 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

1 month until I move! Super exciting and very nervous. Happy Feb 1st! I have that product study today since it snowed yesterday and they cancelled it. Long day but so worth the cash, and I am super curious as to what fragrances I will be testing and for what company.

B shake in coffee

L 1/4 cup beef soup, veggie burger

S yogurt or cottage cheese w/ berries.

D no idea, the study is until 8 and I refuse to get fast food, unless I get a small chili from Wendy's. I haven't had that in years. String cheese to eat before the study at 6 to hold me over.

Exercise, nope

Liquids, on track

KittyKarin
on 2/1/17 6:04 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

I can't believe it's already February either!  I am feeling so much better today, thank goodness!  I didn't have any headaches yesterday which was nice.  I hope today I can actually eat normally and exercise.  My calories were super low yesterday because I was scared to eat.  Don't worry though... I will definitely make it up!! 

B: 2 Egg muffins (Eggs baked with turkey sausage crumbles, cheese and green onions in a muffin tin) & coffee with 1/2 and 1/2

L: Homemade Wrap made with low carb tortilla, 2 oz boar's head deli chicken, white american cheese, tomato and spicy mustard and SF Jello

S: yogurt i didn't eat yesterday and some BBQ almonds if I want (and probably more coffee) 

D: Chicken Fajita Salad 

Exercise: Definitely doing something tonight even if it's just walking and some stretching! Gotta get back to moving! 

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Rachel B.
on 2/1/17 6:16 am, edited 2/1/17 6:28 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Happy to be back on track. Arm day at the gym.

AM/B: Coffee + ON white chocolate protein

L: Turkey & Quinoa

S: Premier Protein Caramel with Pumpkin Spice Coffee

D: ? (gotta go to costco)

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

sgg1002
on 2/1/17 6:37 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hey everyone!  Can't believe it's February 1st already and, of course, I forgot to get to the DMV to renew my plates yesterday, so that's what is on my schedule this afternoon (inspection, renewal, yada yada) after work.  :)

B: 2 oz hillshire turkey, 1/4 c. refried beans, a cup of Suisse Mocha Sugar free/decaf

S: kraft 2% reduced fat mozzarella string cheese

L: 2/3 c. conch soup

Snack Pack Sugar Free Vanilla pudding

D: 3 oz slow cooker chicken tenders

1/4 c. sliced carrots

Dessert, if room: 1/2 banana, 2 T. PB Fit

Calories under 800, supplements and water on.

30 mins of walking for exercise

yvonnef1964
on 2/1/17 7:05 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Im having a good morning, the sun is out today even though it snowed last night and cold out.

B egg whites with yellow pepper,  ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L either kielbasa and sauerkraut or hodge podge soup 

D chicken and beets 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a good day 

cappy11448
on 2/1/17 7:06 am

Good morning, everyone,

I'm so glad it is February, and that we are marching towards Spring.  Its been an easy winter here so far.  I hope it continues.

I'm still on track and I don't have any dinners out in the near future, so hopefully I can stick to plan.

Breakfast - salmon

lunch - cheeseburger pie

dinner - buffalo chicken spaghetti squash

snack - ham and green bean casserole

I had the casserole for snack yesterday and it was much more satisfying than the nuts I usually have, so I think I'll continue that for a while.

Happy Wednesday, everyone

Carol

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

Stacy_WLS
on 2/1/17 7:20 am

Happy Feb :)

I get to work from home today.  I can't do it much and honestly it makes doing my job much harder, but sleeping in was nice!

My son is going to Jamaica tomorrow morning iwth his father, so I'm at home so I can get him from school and have some time with him before their vacation.  I'm trying to crank out some work this morning so I can get to the gym at lunch and then have quality time with my kiddo.  

B - optimum nutrition coffee shake -- I've been trying new things.  I loved Chike, but after 3 years faithful I'm branching out.  

S - coffee

L - chicken thigh & brussel sprouts

S - shake

D - not sure - might go out with kiddo

S - cottage cheese & berries

E - crossfit :)

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

heidikat72
on 2/1/17 7:23 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

February? already? Where did january go? Didn't lose a thing in January but it's my own fault...total slacker on exercise.

B: dannon light and fit greek blackberry

L: 2oz italian herb pork tenderloin with 1oz swiss chard sauteed with onion and garlic

D: chicken tikka masala with cauliflower rice

S: gingerbread coffee with fairlife skim milk in the morning, bourbon bbq beef jerky (1oz) with 1oz cheddar cheese

High Weight at Consultation December 8, 2015 - 442lbs

VSG Surgery Weight June 17, 2016 - 364lbs

emelar
on 2/1/17 12:02 pm - TX

Morning - bacon and latte

Afternoon - lamb gyro salad

Evening - rib eye and mango salsa and probably some ice cream

Exercise - phfffft!

Vites - done

Most Active
Recent Topics