Woman Within catalog

Anita
on 1/31/17 5:37 pm

I just bought two things at JCP.....haven't been in Old Navy for a long time. I'm ok with clothes for now, but will give them a try when I'm ready for the next size down. Thanks!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/17 4:01 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

That's really lame that that happened to you. I've thankfully never had that experience before with them, but I also don't shop through their catalog. I only did my shopping online.

Anita
on 1/31/17 5:38 pm

This was online...I generally don't like to shop for clothes online and took a chance this time....very disappointing. Poor quality and they run very small

diane S.
on 1/31/17 5:05 pm

This sucks.  I started getting this catalog after I got to goal weight so everything in it is too big for me. So remember that this will be you too soon.   You get the last laugh.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Anita
on 1/31/17 5:39 pm

I told them to cancel me out of their system.......not nice people and not a good experience.....oh well.

AggieMae
on 2/1/17 12:32 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

I buy all my budget cloths at "Sammydress" The quality to some of the pieces I have purchased, especially the vintage look dresses  is amazing.

Check the size chart. I wore a 5x there when I wore a 2x in U.S. SIZES 

Readyjwc
on 2/3/17 2:47 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Wholeheartedly agree! Overpriced garbage!

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

Most Active
Recent Topics