Whatcha eating today? Friday, 1/27/2017

Gwen M.
on 1/27/17 4:05 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I made it to Friday, thank goodness.  It's been a long and challenging week and each day brings new information that makes me feel like I'm living in a nightmare and just need to wake up.  This is not the most useful attitude to have, especially considering my classes started on Wednesday!  

Today will be a busy day for me.  I've got fitness classes in the morning and then bereavement group in the afternoon.  My "free" time will be filled with homework and getting ready for the activities of the weekend.  

1: protein shake
2: lunch meat and cheese (I bought a bunch of lunch meat for the company I had last weekend, and then no one ate any... it's almost finished.)  
3: pan roasted chicken thigh, some green pea dish

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: pilates/yoga hybrid class, tai chi class, pilates class

How about you?  What's going on in your world today?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

rissa1224
on 1/27/17 5:02 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Hallelujah its Friday. What a week. Today is only a 10 hour day. I have lots to do as time gets closer to moving. Weekends are my only time to really focus and pack, and this weekend is booked. Tomorrow I go see my 'nephew'. Boyfriends sister had a baby, and they call me aunt sooo (melts my heart). We aren't engaged/married, but hes sure my person. Sunday we crack down and attack my bedroom, and shop! (I will count that as exercise) I feel still defeated but, I went to DD for my decaf coffee so I can have iced protein coffee at work, I did NOT get anything food wise. But boy those donuts looked fab.

B protein coffee

L we are ordering out from this amazing deli that has such fantastic salads, so some type of grilled chicken salad.

D left over salad

S when needed, I have a few pieces of pepperoni left, and a yogurt.

I have to go to the mall after job2 for more jeans. The thunder thighs rub together so the jeans just disappear.

KittyKarin
on 1/27/17 5:42 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

It has definitely been a challenging week for sure!  I finally feel normal today... every other day this week, I've felt off but I think my hormones have finally leveled out.  I can't wait for the weekend.  I'm gonna clean out my closet and drawers and clean my house. It's so dirty and I just haven't cared this week. 

B: 2 scrambled eggs with veggies & coffee

L: Nothing planned but I am thinking about a low carb burger from Hardees (I love them because they will make any burger "low carb" by wrapping it in lettuce instead of bun. At some other fast food places, if you ask them to wrap it in lettuce or leave the bun off, they go crazy!)

D: Baked chicken with bacon pieces and provolone cheese... so yummy!

S: Either yogurt or Kind bar... whatever I feel like.  Today isn't really planned out that great but we shall see how it goes. Playing fast and loose today!! 

Happy Friday Gorgeous People! 

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Hiraeth
on 1/27/17 7:03 am
VSG on 08/04/16

B: 2 scrambled eggs with strawberry jelly (yes, I know that sounds gross, but it's amazing) and a chocolate Premier Protein shake.

L: Not sure yet. Maybe half of a hamburger patty with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and ketchup.

D: Not sure yet. I may be going out for dinner since I'm hanging out with my sister tonight.

emelar
on 1/27/17 1:57 pm - TX

I do cheese and SF jam omelets.  The salty/sweet combo with the egg is terrific!

Hiraeth
on 1/27/17 2:04 pm
VSG on 08/04/16

Mmmm! That sounds fantastic! I'll have to try that next.

Stacy_WLS
on 1/27/17 7:42 am

Today feels really good.  I'm being productive at work and hoping to get out a bit early.  I'm also super excited for my workout -- deadlifts, snatches, and handstands :)

B - fit frappe & coffee

L - end of the chinese leftovers

S - protein shake + prob something else

D - chicken & brussel sprouts - not sure how I'm going to make it yet

S - cottage cheese & blueberries

E - crossfit!

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

yvonnef1964
on 1/27/17 8:04 am
VSG on 08/11/14

I'm just tired of winter, need some sunshine. I can't seem to get up in the morning lately. Also need to quit snacking at night and stay on plan.

B leftover meat lovers omelet and string cheese 

L kielbasa and sauerkraut 

D chicken noodle soup homemade 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a great day 

Rachel B.
on 1/27/17 8:06 am, edited 1/27/17 12:06 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Sitting in LAX on my way to Houston to pick up my LITTLE MAN!!!  I brought Jerkey & protein bars to nibble on.  Sure, I could buy over priced food.  I might.  But I don't want to HAVE to.

B: luscious coffee and premier protein caramel on the way to the airport

s one tiny bag of salted peanuts

S: Jerkey (brought 43g)

have two premier protein bars and a big bottle of Fiji water.

walking the concourses

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/17 9:38 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Have fun picking up your "little man", Rachel.  He was a cutie.  English Bulldogs hold a special place in my heart.  We were given a white, male, Sebastian when we were growing up because a family was moving overseas.  He was later hit by a car so the Vet. we knew gave us a rescue, brown and white, Muggsy.  My dad had another, Emily, a number of years ago.  Share more pics. Safe travels.

Most Active
Recent Topics