Not a fan of RTD protein

kayebadoe
on 1/18/17 7:27 pm
VSG on 08/11/08 with

But I have to say that Costcos Premier Protein caramel, is yummy. Its a great punch of protein at 30 grams

I don't have any regrets, they can talk about me plenty when I'm gone....Bob Dylan
Eggface
on 1/18/17 7:49 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

I think caramel is my favorite... but all of them are awesome as pudding: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2016/07/premi er-protein-shakes-5-unexpected.html 

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Anita
on 1/18/17 8:20 pm

My Costco didn't have the caramel....I can't wait to get it....hopefully soon

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

CC C.
on 1/18/17 8:27 pm

Costco has 5 flavors (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, strawberries & cream, and banana) on their website and the coupon is applied. I think the shipping is $2.99.

Anita
on 1/18/17 9:02 pm

Thanks....good to know. There is a Costco half a mile from my house, but they only seem to carry the chocolate (which I love, but would also like to try the caramel). I'm not wild about the strawberry unless I mix it up with some additional berries.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

CC C.
on 1/18/17 9:14 pm

Hard to imagine, but I have 3 Costcos within 5 miles of my house, but sometimes shipping beats braving their crazy packed parking lots!

Dee R.
on 1/19/17 7:08 am - CA

You must live near me!  I'm in the OC too!  But, I must be sick...............I LOVE going to Costco.  LOL

Arjeffries
on 1/19/17 7:18 am
VSG on 01/27/16

My kids love costco. They cry to go with me when I go. 

Rachel B.
on 1/19/17 8:21 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

My ex husbands always wanted to go up and down every isle...  NO WAY!  In & out is what its about.  Get the hell outta my way!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Dee R.
on 1/19/17 10:45 am - CA

You'd hate going with me then, Rachel!  That's how I do it!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics