New member-seeking refuge from censorship

AggieMae
on 1/14/17 12:35 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

Hello everyone!

New here today

I had VGS surgery in Portland, Oregon on October 25, 2016. I am 64 years old and will be 12 weeks post op this coming Tuesday. I have lost 43.5 pounds so far.

I try my best to be a helpful and forthright member of any community I am a member of, alas it doesn't always work out.

Word in the online weight lose community is that, if you can coddle someone who eats a grilled cheese sandwich 2 days post op, then this is the place to come.

AggieMae
on 1/14/17 1:10 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

If you CAN NOT coddle! Font is so small here I can't proof read!

I fixed it!

Readyjwc
on 1/14/17 1:21 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Welcome! This is a great place to be.

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/17 1:24 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Welcome to the group!!!  Great to have you here.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/14/17 5:52 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Welcome to the forum! After you've been here for awhile you'll see there are many varied opinions & posting styles. Some won't coddle people & some will keep it real, but what is said on one end can be heard differently on the other. There have been plenty of but I came here for support complaints, but support doesn't come in the way the op may want to hear, a post goes way left & poof a block appears or they leave the board.

Hope you'll stick around. I hear there's was a lot of drama on the bp site.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Rachel B.
on 1/14/17 7:38 pm, edited 1/14/17 11:39 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Maybe back in 2008 prior to my surgery.  There was a lady on here who was struggling, very heavy, but made sure she took - God, I think it was - 2 hours to eat a hot dog and bun on her son's birthday.  This was shortly after the surgery.  First three months at the most.  I wonder what happened to her??  Of course, I always wonder about what happens to people who don't deal with the mental part of it...

Me, I just got drunk.

I'm sober now, and here losing my beer gut!!! 

Er..  WELCOME!!!

NO CODDLING!!!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics