Hey everyone! LipstickLady here!

Lipsticklady
on 1/14/17 9:24 am
VSG on 05/14/13

I was banned from BP yesterday with no warning and no reason given so I am finding a new home.  Not only was I banned, but threads and statuses have been censored right and left and other members are being banned as well for asking about me.

It's a hot mess.

Anywho...

If you have a sense of humor, thick skin and/or just want to reconnect, click on the link in my siggy to join my private group here.

Smooches!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

AggieMae
on 1/14/17 12:38 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

Hey Lipstick lady some of us decided we can't live without your wit and wisdom so we hunted you down and followed you in the most non creepy way possible.

theAntiChick
on 1/14/17 2:17 pm - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/17/16

Speak for yourself!  I'm shooting for creepy!  ;)

* 8/16/2017 - ONEDERLAND!! *

HW 306 - SW 297 - GW 175 - Surg VSG with Melanie Hafford on 8/17/2016

My blog at http://www.theantichick.com or follow on Facebook TheAntiChick

Blog Posts - The Easy Way Out // Cheating on Post-Op Diet

Beth C.
on 1/14/17 3:47 pm
VSG on 01/19/17

I'm a creepy stalker... 

Heaviest-325

Starting W-243

Surgery day-227

Rachel B.
on 1/14/17 3:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

What is BP?

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

heidikat72
on 1/14/17 3:59 pm - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

It is another WLS forum. But anyone who offered up honest constructive advice when people were celebrating making very dangerous choices early postop were attacked and ultimately banned from the site. THe site really only exists to be a storefront for some products. it became less about sharing experiences of what works, what doesn't, answering questions on the process and became more about how can I cheat because this is too hard.

Rachel B.
on 1/14/17 4:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Nothing anyone really needs.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/14/17 5:45 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I just recently found out that it stood for Bariatric Pal. My wl clinic had some hand outs about it, but I never really hung around on the site. I like it here, been here for a few years, it gets lively but the help I've gotten on here has been great! 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Rachel B.
on 1/14/17 7:30 pm, edited 1/14/17 11:31 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Bariatric Pal - notsomuch

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

Lipsticklady
on 1/14/17 7:27 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

XXOO

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Most Active
Recent Topics