B:  scrambled eggs, mozzarella, spinach

L:  tuna, bib lettuce, tomato

D:  turkey burger, cheese, veggie

S:  undecided

Biking, dumb bells

Rachel B.
on 1/6/17 9:23 am, edited 1/6/17 11:56 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Good morning all!  Got up this morning and was up a pound, though I ate within my calories yesterday.  Im figuring I should stop getting on the scales daily now.  

Had a great ab workout with my trainer this morning, and a solid 20 minutes on treadmill.  I'm going to see Rogue One today, finally.  Looks like no treats for me.

Waiting for the plumbers to show up and find out how many millions it's going to cost, and how much of my house will be destroyed, to fix my drainage pipes.

AM: My favorite Luscious Coffee!(which might save my life today)  + ON white chocolate protein

L: Citrus Chicken Salad

S: luscious coffee for the movie (Rogue One)

D: Chicken Breast

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Coppergirl
on 1/6/17 2:00 pm

Trying not to let this little snow throw me off track~

B - shake

L - Sirloin

D - Shrimp I hope!

S - nuts and cheese

Vites - on track

Water - better step it up.

Started this journey 6/6/16 - 246.8lbs. SW 214 - 9/6/16 VSG. CW - 158. (9/15/17) Post VSG M1- 20, M2- 8.4 M3- 6.6 M4- 8 M5- 3.6 M6-5.8 M7- 1.5 M8- 1.5 GOAL - 142.

Never waste a second chance!!

Arjeffries
on 1/6/17 6:48 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I am cold and tired. This night shift is kicking my butt with my sleep and eating patterns. I ate poorly today. My 8 yr old said, " you eat too much if you are hot, cold or tired or not. You eat all the time."  yeah you little brat, I don't have a good relationship with food. That's why I am fat. Thanks for pointing that out.

B tuna helper, corn, broccoli and cheese

L tortillas and cheese dip. Rocky road ice cream

D uncrustables

Total calories 997

Neesie57
on 1/6/17 8:53 pm, edited 1/6/17 12:57 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Well, I haven't been on the forums in over a month, and desperately need to get back on and stay on. When I check in regularly, I stay with my program better.  We went on vacation in October, then again in November.  After Thanksgiving, and Christmas and New Years, I have gained 10 pounds.  My job now it take it off and keep it off, and not let the holidays get to me again next year.  Those carbs are difficult to conquer, so I need to go after my goal weight again, without complaining about it.

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with 2 tablespoon of light mayo

Lunch: ½ egg whites with 1 ounce cheddar cheese and salsa

Dinner: pork loin roast with sautéed onions, sour cream and salsa

Snacks: String cheese, Light and Fit cherry yogurt with 2 tablespoons of TVP (textured vegetable protein)

82 grams protein: 32 grams of carbs: 974 calories

Vitamins: on track

Water: at least 100 ounces

I'm amazed at how much better I feel 10 pounds lighter than I am right now.  Can't wait to get there again.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics