40% Patch Discount With AutoShip Has Been Extended!

Kathy S.
on 1/3/17 9:51 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Stay on Track & Save Money with PatchMD AutoShip

• With AutoShip, you can lock in a 40% off discount on your patches!
  • Stay on track with your vitamins, no reminder necessary! (AutoShip every 30 or 60 days)

We are pleased to announce that PatchMD is offering a 40% discount on all new recurring autoship orders. Just visit PatchMDand pick the patches that you want to be delivered to you automatically and then select the frequency, you can have your order delivered every 30 or 60 days. Once added to your shopping cart, use coupon code ohauto at checkout to lock in 40% off your recurring order.

This offer has been extended through 1/31/2017 and cannot be combined with any other coupon code.  If you currently have a recurring order with PatchMD and you want to take advantage of the higher discount on your recurring order, you can still do so!  Simply cancel your current recurring order and then initiate the new recurring order with the new code.  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Anita
on 1/3/17 11:13 am

I set mine up last month.....so easy to use these patches and 40% off makes it all that much better. I set up delivery every 60 days so I save on shipping cost as well.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

melr0727
on 1/4/17 7:26 am

What kind of patches do you recommended?  I know Multivitamin, but are you doing vitamin D, B12 and iron.  I would like to get signed up and want to make sure I get everything I need.  I am scheduled for VSG in Jan 18th, so would like to be prepared.

Thanks

Kathy S.
on 1/4/17 9:55 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi 

Everyone is different it depends what your labs are.  For example I have issues with my knees so I take the Glucosamine.  I would be buying the Iron too but I have several bottles of the liquid iron, so I take that.  I use the Vit D with Calcium due to Osteoporosis.  Here are the patches I use....

Glucosamine & Chondrotin

MultiVitamin Plus

Vitamin D3 / Calcium

B12 Energy Plus

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics