Time to Purge

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/16 1:59 pm

I got up this morning and first things I did were make coffee and begin the purge. By the time Ron got up the kitchen  was cleaned out of all crap foods and in the outside trash bin. I am the absolute last person who needs cookies and other baked goodies in the house. I will eat them all day long - one here, one there, etc.... What I have dubbed "Drive by Eating". High carb, high sugar, high fat combo foods offer NO RESTRICTION for me and are major triggers, so they have go once the day is over. 

I started the day with a one egg omelet - a little smoked brisket, a little cheese, and a tsp or two of Stubb's BBQ sauce. Protein, protein, protein.... 

For me it's both Boxing Day and Back on Track Day!

Donna L.
on 12/26/16 3:26 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Because of this reason, my neighbors always love me holiday weeks, ha.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

ItsTimeNow99
on 12/28/16 2:40 am

Great plan in ridding the house of anything tempting.  I was fortunate this year to go to in-laws for Christmas, so no leftovers sitting around.     Have a safe and Happy New Year!!

P.

HW -265; SW - 251; CW - 154

Surgery Date- 10/12/2016!!

Most Active
Recent Topics