Whatcha Eatin' Today? Tuesday, 20DEC16

Rachel B.
on 12/20/16 5:48 am, edited 12/20/16 5:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Gwen said she would need help with these yesterday, so I thought I'd get the day started.

AM: Coffee, as I love it, adding ON white chocolate protein later.

B: red grapefruit

L: 57g Bumble Bee Albacore with 45g Trader Joe's Spicy, Smokey Peach Salsa and Habenero Sauce

D: 70g Skinless Rotisserie Chicken Breast & 45g Lime Cilantro quinoa

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Stacy_WLS
on 12/20/16 7:24 am

Today is the day for my hubby.  He is nervous... I think we all were.  Please send good thoughts!

My day is kind of uncertain but:

B - chike

S - latte

L - protein & veg

D - protein & veg

E - walking -- its a good mile from the hotel to the hospital and I'll probably make the trip 2+ times (cause I forgot something already).  I want to me here as much as possible, so wont take the time to hit the gym today.  

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

rissa1224
on 12/20/16 7:37 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Last night I was so bad with food. Stress from the 10-12 hours of work plus getting ready to host Christmas eve is awful. Shame on me.

B shake

L Sheppard's pie left overs

D unknown! Help with ideas. I have to work 10.5 hours today then rush home and make minimum 12 cans of sauce LOL.

I still have to finish wrapping tonight too. And continue to tidy up. I want McDonalds, but I wont. I am not cooking 1 thing this week. I may be want Qdoba. I'll take suggestions!

Water on track!

Exercise, does opening 12-14 cans of tomatoes count?

emelar
on 12/20/16 8:43 am - TX

"Exercise, does opening 12-14 cans of tomatoes count?"

Of course, as long as you didn't use an electric can opener.  

emelar
on 12/20/16 8:42 am, edited 12/20/16 3:47 am - TX

Morning - hard boiled egg, bacon and a latte

Lunch - Market Salad from Chik fil A*

Dinner - stuffed pepper and Greek yogurt

Exercise and vites - done

* edited to change lunch.  Our wing place was closed today.  Who closes in the middle of the week!  They're open regular hours the rest of the week, but closed today.

Gwen M.
on 12/20/16 9:27 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Blah blah blah kidney stone pain pain pain. 

I'm bumming around this morning.  Later on I'll run a few errands and make dough for the cookies I'm going to bake over vacation.  

1: protein shake
2: leftover chipotle bowl
3: smothered pork chops, asparagus (probably roasted), roasted potatoes for the guys

liquid and vites: on track and then some
exercise: nope!  See above re: pain

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

heidikat72
on 12/20/16 9:53 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

the onslaught of holiday treats has begun in the office along with everyone handing out cards and candy. So far I'm staying strong through the temptations! Just have to get through the week...and my great nieces will have a nice assortment of candy when I see them on Christmas!

B: 3 egg bites (crustless quiche baked in mini muffin pan) - today's had turkey bacon crumbles and swiss cheese

L: 1.5oz lettuce, half a small plum tomato chopped small, 2.5 ounces of chicken breast with frank's hot sauce and my pseudo blue cheese dressing - 0.5 ounce blue cheese crumbled, 1oz plain nonfat greek yogurt, salt/pepper - thinned with a little skimmed milk. this is my first week adding salad back into my diet and so far so good!

D: leftover concoction of lean ground bison, onion, pinto beans and cheese

S1: coffee with 2oz Silk Soy Nog for my version of an eggnog latte

S2: 2 red grapefruit sections and 0.5oz almonds

Fluids and Vites good

Exercise - so not motivated lately - seems like I have a ton of errands to do for the holidays and too pooped to hit the gym...but gonna try on the way home today.

sspearszone
on 12/20/16 10:40 am
VSG on 09/12/16

B: Greek yogurt and raspberries

S: Turkey and (1) cutie

L: Chicken Satay and veggies

S: Cottage cheese and 1/2 banana

D: Sea bass and veggies

Water and vites - on track

Exercise - limited because I fell down and bruised my left knee up pretty good.  Will try to do stationary bike as tolerated.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!!

jachristmas
on 12/20/16 10:59 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Let's see, my menu today, the short version...LIQUIDS!

I did get somewhat creative and took some leftover roast I made in the crock pot for my hubby and son and am summering it in some beef broth, then will strain all the solid bits out. Needing some kind of flavor to keep me sane these 2 weeks. I feel a little better each day, and the more I feel better, the more I look forward to soft food stage.

Liquids and vitamins going well.

Exercise, Um walk, rest, dishwasher, rest, walk.

jachristmas
on 12/20/16 11:00 am
VSG on 12/14/16

**simmering lol

Most Active
Recent Topics