2 Year Anniversary VSG

spuddzy
on 12/12/16 5:04 pm - NY

Today it's 2 years that I converted from Lap Band to VSG..I have been so happy..its the best thing that I could have done. I can eat what I want and not be afraid of side effects...I'm happy with the weight I achieved. I'm comfortable and want to tell anyone seeking to have this surgery you won't regret it...I would love to lose another ten pounds but I'm comfortable where AI am at 170.. When I started this journey I was 260 lbs. Enjoy the Christmas season and stay healthy...

spuddzy

Anita
on 12/12/16 7:38 pm

Congrats and great job!!!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Rachel B.
on 12/13/16 5:46 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Congratulations!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

bridgesg
on 12/13/16 7:22 am

Are you still drinking your protein shakes?

spuddzy
on 12/14/16 2:03 pm - NY

I stopped drinking protein shakes in the beginning of my second year ..I rather get my protein from real foods instead and thats more swatisfyig. In order for e to maintain my weight I have to keep a daly  record of w hat I consume. I weigh myself every morning and  allow myself to go yp or down 2 lbs. If I go up 3 lbs. I stick closer and remove some of my extra treats and derink more water. I also make sure I walk at least a mile daily..good luck...

spuddzy

Most Active
Recent Topics