VSG surgery on 12/12. Newbie with an introduction and request for prayers/good vibes...

Elle B.
on 12/12/16 8:24 am
VSG on 09/26/16

Praying that your surgery is a success!.. You'll do well this coming from a 2 month post op sleever!..Everyday will be a progessive one! Remember why you did it and stay focused and keep positive people and thoughts with you always!

akindofmagick
on 12/12/16 9:15 am - MD

Prayers for a speedy recovery, and a new life!!

I've been fat, and I've been thin - and thin is better.  

There is a better way. --Alaine of Lyndar 
--------------------------
HW: 234. SW: 228 (18 June 2015). GW: 137. Specs: 50ish, 5'4"

rachelp
on 12/12/16 11:04 am
VSG on 08/01/16

Welcome! You are in the right place. Stick around and you will learn how to be successful in this journey. Sending you lots of prayers and good vibes! Good luck and keep us posted!

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

spuddzy
on 12/12/16 5:12 pm - NY

cant wait to hear back from you after surgery.. my prayers for you..you will do great and will not regreat it when you start dropping those annoying pounds...

+

spuddzy

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/16 6:03 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

The closer my surgery date came the more nervous I felt too.  You are not alone!!  I am almost 6 weeks out and know it is the best decision I made for myself.  I can totally relate to NOT wanting to have a photo taken of myself.  I hid behind my dog on FB.  Right before surgery my husband took my photo and I too couldn't believe  what I looked like.  

Will be thinking of you and praying for your success.  You will do great!  Sending positive vibes your way.

Most Active
Recent Topics