Whatcha eating today? Friday, 12/9/2016

Donna L.
on 12/9/16 10:00 am, edited 12/9/16 2:00 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Meals are a bit hap hazard due to travel and work.

Meal #1-2: Chipotle low/close to zero carb (double steak, sour cream, cheese.)

Meal #3: Going to try a small salad (chicken, bacon, avocado, some lettuce).

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

TeenSleever
on 12/9/16 10:20 am, edited 12/9/16 2:20 am

I am very nervous because we are traveling for a week during Christmas vacation and idk how I'm going to stick with my diet 

B: fat free Greek yogurt 

S: almonds

L: deli turkey slices and piece of cheese

D: roasted skinless chicken thigh

Low sugar hot chocolate while studying for exams

Joshua H.
on 12/9/16 10:33 am
VSG on 10/26/16

How much stuff can you take that doesn't need refrigeration?  There is a bunch of stuff in cans (chili, beans, potted meats) and other things like nuts and protein bars/snacks that travel well and can just be opened and eaten.  Not always the best nutrition wise, but sure beats trying to figure out what to eat at a pasta bar.

Rachel B.
on 12/9/16 11:16 am, edited 12/9/16 1:50 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

OMG OMG OMG, that quinoa enchilada stuff looks soooooo good!!!!  I gotta learn to cook...  Or at least have the patience to....

Worked out at the gym this morning - core day.  I love planks, I love planks, I love planks...

AM: Coffee (50g SF white mocha, 50g SF peppermint syrup, 90g 1% milk) + ON white chocolate protein

B: red grapefruit

L: L&F Greek Yogurt

D: going to friends christmas party.  Supposed to have a pork dish.  I'm taking tupperware!!!!

*****So I'm at the Christmas party & was slapped with beef, not pork.  There was rice that was allegedly supposed to be a risotto, but I KNOW risotto & that was a pasty glob of rice (me no touchy). Arugula salad with beets, butternut squash & a few cranberries & a few drops of poppyseed dressing.  I did indulge in a portion of white chocolate cake and chocolate mint cake.  I feel no guilt.  I danced!*****

Water & Vites done!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics