Fat again...need help please!

HippieDreads
on 12/10/16 2:21 am

I have a cook book that has awesome meals in it called SIX INGREDIENTS OR LESS LOW CARB COOKING. I've advertised it here before because I absolutely love it. I also get recipes off of pinterest. Check both out. On amazon the cook book is only a few dollars. It's worth every penny and Pinterest has some of my new favorites on there. I will be four years out on May 13th and I gained every pound back that I had lost. I'm down 15.6 lbs since the thursday before thanksgiving. Not to shabby. I agree, track everything on my fitness pal and it's a lot easier once the carbs are out of your system. I average about 800 calories a day and I still struggle to get my water in but I must be doing something right. I've lost almost 16 lbs. You can do this Don't give up. You can add me as a friend if You'd like and we can keep tabs on each other. I have another friend that we write to each other every day with our problems and achievements. We also tell each other what we plan on eating for the day. and share recipes if we find something extra good. 

Most Active
Recent Topics