Final appointment tomorrow then waiting on Approval

melr0727
on 11/28/16 12:06 pm

My final appointment with surgeon is tomorrow and from there it will be sent to my insurance for approval.  I am so nervous something is going to cause delay.  I am praying for the snow to stay away since I have to travel over 2 hours to my appointments.  

I check in on the boards daily and have been following your stories and really taking some major notes on what to expect.  I am thankful I found this group.

I am hoping I hear back from insurance quickly once it is submitted.  I am ready to have a date!

akindofmagick
on 11/28/16 12:38 pm - MD

Good luck!  My approval came in 24 hours - even my doc was surprised!!  :)

I've been fat, and I've been thin - and thin is better.  

There is a better way. --Alaine of Lyndar 
--------------------------
HW: 234. SW: 228 (18 June 2015). GW: 137. Specs: 50ish, 5'4"

melr0727
on 11/28/16 1:02 pm

Wow!  That is fast.  I hope mine comes through that fast.

rachelp
on 11/29/16 11:17 am
VSG on 08/01/16

I was terrified waiting for approval thinking this surgery would be one of those "too good to be true" things! I was so scared something would keep me from having the surgery all the way up until they were rolling me to the operating room. Don't worry though. You will hear soon. Good luck!!!

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

MichelleWill
on 11/29/16 1:09 pm

Good luck! I hope it's a quick approval for you!  The waiting is painful but so worth it in the end.  My journey was a roller coaster but in the end it worked out the exact way it should have and made me appreciate it that much more! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics