Vitamin question

Bufflehead
on 11/29/16 4:57 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

I use the High Potency Chewable Multi's from Trader Joe's. They are super-cheap and lower calorie and lower carb than the bariatric fake candy vitamins. My labwork has always been great.

ChubbyHubby82
on 11/29/16 5:19 pm
VSG on 07/06/15

I am using Kroger brand everything for my vitamins. No ill effects here. :)

Valerie G.
on 12/2/16 9:28 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

You have no malabsorption, so any good quality multi is fine.  The Costco ones are great, and if your labs come up a little short, it's okay to double up the dosage.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

akindofmagick
on 12/2/16 9:35 am - MD

I want to thank the folks here for encouraging me to experiment with non-bariatric multivitamins, which have frankly been the bane of my existence the past 18 months. Multi-vitamins have always been a hard pill for me to swallow - and trust me, I've never found it hard to swallow any other pill. It's the smell, the aftertaste, the way they sit in my stomach and send up nauseating little gasses as they dissolve... ugh.

I picked up some One-a-Day chewable gummies at Costco on Wednesday (recommended daily dosage is 2; I'm taking 3 right now cuz I haven't had a multivitamins in over a month). They smell terrible, but I can get them down okay - and that's all I can ask for at this point!

THANKS!!

I've been fat, and I've been thin - and thin is better.  

There is a better way. --Alaine of Lyndar 
--------------------------
HW: 234. SW: 228 (18 June 2015). GW: 137. Specs: 50ish, 5'4"

Most Active
Recent Topics