Anniversary December 12.. will be 2 yrs

spuddzy
on 11/27/16 7:29 pm - NY

I had lap band removed and converted to sleeve two yrs ago 12/12/14.. I couldn't be happier .. I reached both of my goals and work hard at keeping it.. I could do a lot better and each another goal but don't want to be hard on myself.., sometimes i eat foods with to much carbs or sugar but not all the time and I still chart .. I started walking at least a mile each day and keep tack with my fit bit..I really would like to go a size smaller but never felt so healthy as I do now

spuddzy

Anita
on 11/27/16 11:43 pm

I revised from band to sleeve earlier this year....and I'm knocking on the door to Onederland....feeling great as well! Your story is inspiring and lets us know that reaching goal is very doable as is being able to stray a tiny bit from plan occasionally while keeping in mind that we can't stray too far or else trouble will ensue.

Thanks for posting!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Anita
on 11/27/16 11:44 pm

Where in NY are you? I'm about 45 minutes from midtown NYC...northwest

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

H.A.L.A B.
on 11/28/16 5:54 am

Last 10-15 lbs before "final goal" are so hard to lose... Been there. They like to stick around, and it takes a lot of time, a lot of work and a lot of dedication to lose. 

And we get comfortable where we are...and it is doable (never say "easy") to maintain. 

Good luck on your progress so far. 

One day - if you need to (i.e back pain, knee pain) or decide to lose more weight - you can do it - you know what it takes and that it may take a long time. 

Enjoy the success so far.  Good luck on maintaining. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Joshua H.
on 11/28/16 8:20 am
VSG on 10/26/16

Congrats on the continued successful results of your hard work!

Most Active
Recent Topics