Thanksgiving..and beyond!

Wyldblu
on 11/27/16 9:10 am

We went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving this year. They put out a huge spread of deliciousness! I had a taste of most things and even a tiny slice of cherry and pumpkin pies (which I didn't finish). Even after that, I lost some weight. I guess I have learned over the last year, how to not feel deprived of anything, still enjoy my food and know when I've had enough. I am 10 lbs away from my soft goal now, where I might just stay.

I keep finding that clothes I pick out while shopping, are too big on me, and I have to find a smaller size! I have developed a new desire to look as good as I can most every day. I used to just wear whatever was the most comfortable, and what would hide me the most. Now, I try to find clothes that will show off my new body (not talking about being revealing, but more form fitting and complimentary). It is interesting to me to see people's reactions to how I look, if they've not seen me for a long time.

I guess all this to say that as we get closer to our goals, take time to recognize the other changes you are making and attitudes about yourself that may be changing.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

Wyldblu

Kathy S.
on 11/28/16 3:26 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics