Fitness Band highs and lows

JoeyJo
on 11/18/16 9:49 am - NJ

Last year, I upgraded my UP2 fitness band to an UP3 and I love it!  I check my sleep every morning and monitor my steps throughout the day. 

The other morning I checked my sleep and had no reading, thought I just needed to recharge but my band was GONE!  It last synced at 9:30 the night before, so I thought back to where I was, what I was doing and started searching.  (I was in my driveway emptying a 55 lb. bag of dog food from my trunk into the bin to take it in the house.)  I search my car and my driveway with no luck.  I look through the bin and bag of dog food with no luck.  I go to work sad that none of my steps would count.

That night, I search again more thoroughly and as I was scooping through the dog food bin, I found it!!!  So happy, back to normal.  (the high)

The next morning, I have no sleep results because now the battery had died.  I put it on the charger at work, forget it's on the charger and decide to walk to the bank instead of driving.  Halfway there, I remember my band.  (the low)

Other people wouldn't understand how great and sad this was.

Kathy S.
on 11/18/16 10:36 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I have had this happen with my fitbit...don't you hate it!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

diane S.
on 11/18/16 11:46 am

So glad you found your fit bit device. I am on my fourth one, two having fallen off my pants pocket and one went through the wa****s funny how you get attached and think "oh I forgot my fit bit today so steps don't count".  But of course they do as our body gets the benefit. WE discovered them quite a few years ago and introduced them to Dr. Cirangle. After our support group he walked across the street to Target and got one! 

So I do understand the highs and lows of fit bit usage. They are a good thing.  Diane S.

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Rachel B.
on 11/18/16 11:54 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I just bought a Charge 2 and absolutely LOVE it.  So far, I feel it is far more accurate than my previous Charge.  The only time I take it off is to weigh, and to shower!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Coppergirl
on 11/18/16 1:08 pm

Love, love my Fitbit. But, it makes me slightly crazy when it dies before I notice!!

Started this journey 6/6/16 - 246.8lbs. SW 214 - 9/6/16 VSG. CW - 158. (9/15/17) Post VSG M1- 20, M2- 8.4 M3- 6.6 M4- 8 M5- 3.6 M6-5.8 M7- 1.5 M8- 1.5 GOAL - 142.

Never waste a second chance!!

Most Active
Recent Topics