Whatcha eating today? Tuesday, 11/8/2016 - AMERICANS VOTE

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 11/8/16 4:35 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

I had to go have some labs done this afternoon since I've been feeling lightheaded off and on for over a week. Surgeon wants to make sure I'm not having any deficiencies, even though I am only 7 weeks out. Not really sure why I am getting lightheaded, I feel like I already eat too much. Granted I want to lose just over 200lbs and i'm almost 6 feet tall so my NUT wants me to follow more of a mans regimen and get atleast 100 grams of protein in. 

B: hard boiled egg, 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese, coffee

S: pork rinds 

L: 3 ounces fat free refried beans with 1 teaspoon light sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese.

S: 3 slices of salami with Sargento ultra thin cheese slices. Tall Starbucks gingerbread latte

D: 5 bean soup 

S: protein shake 

Vits: done

water: on track

Exercise: walked for 20 mins on my lunch break and did 28 mins on the elliptical after work along with some light upper body lifting. 

Arjeffries
on 11/8/16 5:09 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

This daylight savings time has me messed up. Im hungry and cold and have been all day long. I really think I could have that SAD disorder. I did vote early and so I didnt have time to cook breakfast for the kiddos so I picked up breakfast for kids.

B 1/4 biscuits and gravy mcdonalds

S 2 slices provolone cheese and 5 crackers

L protein bar

S tuna deli pouch

D crustless chicken pot pie

S fiber one bar

S 1 ounce shredded chicken breast

S peanut butter crunch and 1/2 cup skim milk

W 32 ounces

V no

E no

Total calories 1357