Whatcha eating today? Wednesday, 11/2/2016

Renren
on 11/2/16 10:38 am
VSG on 12/02/15

I just made inside out egg rolls two days ago. I used ground pork instead of sausage, and added a bell pepper that I needed to use up, and a tsp of apple cider vinegar. It was so good. My Hubby has been eating up the leftovers. And that's saying something, because other than bacon, he's not too big on leftovers. Such a great recipe.

5'2.5" Surgery date/ 12-02-15 Dr.Valentine Boise ID

Highest:289 SW/212 CW 122

Goal/125-130

Goal reached at 10 months

mmsmom
on 11/2/16 11:47 am - Woburn, MA

I'm not losing either - and I know why... i'm pretty good on meals and bad on snacking.  Hunger is not an issue : /

B:  greek yogurt with some sliced almonds mixed in

L:  got catering - real turkey breast from a deli, butternut squash, stuffing, mashed potatoes (mostly ate the turkey and squash) LOVE LOVE LOVE

D:  all the kids are coming for dinner - yay... chicken cutlets milanese, salad and rice pilaf (for them)...

E:  doubtful today - probably just walk the dog

L/V  pretty good

Happy hump day, is it friday yet?????

VSG on 04/28/2014

wyo_sarah
on 11/2/16 1:14 pm

I'm struggling with food choices right now, but at least my weight has stayed the same.

B: shake

L: cheese, crackers, 3 chicken nuggets

S: chips and queso that my student and I made

D: spaghetti meat sauce

I will be voting on Election Day. Can't wait for this to be over!

yvonnef1964
on 11/2/16 1:26 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi 

Im gaining weight also but i know its from binge eating on junk food. I need to stop this madness. I will be talking to my doctor next month when i see him because its getting out of control.

I cant vote till next Tuesday.  I cant wait for this election to be over.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L grilled chicken ranch snack wrap at. MCdonalds 

D sirloin pork chop and corn 

S Greek yogurt,  apple and turkey sausage snack sticks 

W & V on track

E not happening today.

Have a good evening.

Rachel B.
on 11/2/16 5:27 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I know about the junk food.  It's completely out of my house.  My blessing is that I live alone.  My sweets are my protein bars.  I've been back on track since the 15th, and may be going for a revision.  But I've noticed that the carb cravings are no longer overwhelming and controlling me.  The junk food battle can be won!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 11/2/16 3:36 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

B: 1 egg scrambled with 1 tablespoonful low fat cottage cheese, coffee

S: pork rinds

L: 3ounces chicken , 1/2 banana 

S: 6 cheese cubes, 1/4 cup cashews and also had a hard boiled egg before working out for extra protein 

D: Mexican beef and bean casserole 

S: orgain orgainic protein shake

vitamins: done

water: almost done

exercise: only 1 walk in today. 

Most Active
Recent Topics