Vitamin Deprived

happyteacher
on 10/27/16 4:24 pm

Check with your local pharmacist, there are liquid options. PatchMD is a topical patch, nothing to swallow. (I use the patch with great results.)

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Anita
on 10/28/16 10:20 am

I use the PatchMD and am very happy. Once a day I apply a multi-vitamin and an Omega3. I'm terrible with pills because I have a really bad gag reflex, so these are prefect for me. I supplement with extra Biotin (hair loss issues which seem to be subsiding finally) and also take CoQ10. Both pills are small enough that I don't have problems with them.

If you look at the bottom of the page here you will see the ad for the patches. There is a 30% discount and I also just got notification from them that if you set up an auto ship option you get a 40% discount. I have to look at it to see if you have to order every month or if you can order several months at a time because I have been ordering two or three months per order so that I can save on shipping costs. If they require monthly shipping, then I wouldn't be saving anything with the 40% and will stick with the 30%. I'll update once I check it out.

Either way you go, I hope you'll be able to resolve your dilemma. In the meanwhile, congrats on the 35 pounds gone.....good job!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Jevelynne
on 10/29/16 11:44 am
VSG on 10/26/15

You can crush your vitamins and put them in a protein shake to mask the flavor if needed as well!

HW: 299   SW: 277.2   VSG: 10-26-2015  Dr. Brian Gluck
Dr Goal Weight : 182.5 Hit Dr Goal 7-23-16
New Goal Weight: 170

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/16 2:23 pm

I like my chewable bariatric choice they taste good and easy to tolerate for me, you might want to give them a try, I get them at walgreens.

Most Active
Recent Topics